Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Vote JT_Best Halfback

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Hazel El Mazri best winger :angel:

Jt and Joey tied at 36% atm

CairnsCow

Bench Warmer
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
on those numbers 22,756 counted JT 1% behind equates to approx 230 votes behind, just reboot a tor browser if you want to vote for multiple people from your family using the same ip address

Last edited:

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I noticed some food/heretic actually consider Sam Burgess the NRL's best lock of the NRL era over Jase.

What is more ridiculous is this quote. Burgess was a grub of a player, and a mercenary who left the league for union money. Yet, this fool says:

"Jason Taumalolo is closing in hard, but for now Burgess deserves top spot for his toughness and dedication to rugby league over the course of his glittering career".

Spacey

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I was a big fan of Ben Kennedy. 70 tries in 200 games. Maybe more of a backrower, but the bloke was in everything.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I was a big fan of Ben Kennedy. 70 tries in 200 games. Maybe more of a backrower, but the bloke was in everything.
I think he had a lot to do with turning Manly around before their premierships under Hasler.

He probably deserved the Churchill medal in the 2001 grand final too.

Prince Ernst of Hanover

First Grader
Reaction score
I couldn't care less about voting for JT or Johns.

If anything, I would just do a comparison of the number for Dally M medals.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I couldn't care less about voting for JT or Johns.

If anything, I would just do a comparison of the number for Dally M medals.
The Dally M is a media award. If JT played in a Sydney market, he probably would have won at least 6 of them (look at the Hayne Plane and Barba carry on in Sydney newspapers). Point being, if JT stood out so much in small region like ours, then imagine if he was in a bigger market?

I think the Dally M often worked like this: give it to a player who is having a phenomenal season and or is being hyped up in the media (preferably a Sydney team). If there is no standout, give it to a Melbourne Storm big three members as it can always be justified as they are at the top of the ladder, and have several future immortals.

Last edited:

Bass Player

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Tell your children this story just before State of Origin.

Donelec

Qld Cup Player
Donor
Reaction score
Best of last 30 years poll has so far only one blue- (el Masri) No wonder Qld dominated

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Best of last 30 years poll has so far only one blue- (el Masri) No wonder Qld dominated
I personally would have picked Fitler over Lockyer. Though, Lockyer and Slater would have been interesting for fullback.

El Masri is not one of the best wingers (imo). But he had all the great attitude traits you would want from a player... and a great goal kicker.