Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Tv series - what are we watching?

fanfromsingapore

Junior
Reaction score
Anyone seen the movie - Mad Max Fury Road? How does it compare to Mad Max 2 (The Road Warrior). I never saw the third movie. Beyond Thunderdome.

Chemicalspill

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Not sure I should have posted here or in COVID-19.

Second season of the Kingdom has dropped. No way as good as the first but still watchable.

If you haven't seen the first season, its about a viral outbreak in ancient Korea that turns victims into zombies..... Whaaaat! It started spreading because people ate something they shouldn't have WHAAAAAAAAT!

Quite a few hours worth of watching if you get stuck inside.

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure I should have posted here or in COVID-19.

Second season of the Kingdom has dropped. No way as good as the first but still watchable.

If you haven't seen the first season, its about a viral outbreak in ancient Korea that turns victims into zombies..... Whaaaat! It started spreading because people ate something they shouldn't have WHAAAAAAAAT!

Quite a few hours worth of watching if you get stuck inside.
It's all make believe, surely. That could never happen.:yawn:

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
ok may have some free time on my hands soon... Netflix and go?

Witcher?

Last edited:

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
ok may have some free time on my hands soon... Netflix and go?

Witcher?
I struggled with it. Apparently based on a vid game, so I'm to old & don't understand the story.
Go to www.Airdates.tv it gives a full daily list as shows drop, even in advance. Even has some links arrrrrrgh

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk