Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Tv series - what are we watching?

CC

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Queen of the South, Season 3

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
The Boys... Talking about Melbourne Storm in another thread reminded me of this series and Compound V. Joking of course.

If you liked the comics youll really like this. Story altered to flesh out characters and story arc but still very entertaining.

Last edited:

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
The Boys... Talking about Melbourne Storm in another thread reminded me of this series and Compound V. Joking of course.

If you liked the comics youll really like this. Story altered to flesh out characters and story arc but still very entertaining.
Just downloaded, only couple episodes in, so I'll reserve judgement.
Have to admit though, think the super hero thing has been done to death, time for something new in TV land me thinks

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Awesome, I've been waiting for Barry to kick off again. Finally something decent to watch on a Thur-Sat night

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Season 2 of Mayans MC & Mr Inbetween back soon too. Also, Les Norton on the ABC isn't bad either. It's got Rebel Wilson & Ian Roberts in it.

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
If you like Danny McBride humour, he is back with the Righteous Gemstones. Not sure if it is as good as EastBound and Down and VP's based on the first few episodes but entertaining enough.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
I've had a bit of a binge on car restoration shows on netflex of late. One is 'Rust Valley Restorations' & the other is 'Car Masters'. The 1st one is mainly about restoring old muscle cars the 2nd similar, but the also do a bit of chop work. Both are the typical seppo reality type shows, tho the second one has some hot eye candy
Her name is constance nunes & apparently has some bona fide car cred, but who cares

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
“Seppo”

Reminds me when I used to read Picture magazine

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
“Seppo”

Reminds me when I used to read Picture magazine
What's that? A photographer magazine???

My older brother was in the air force and always called the yanks 'seppos', apparently they hate it, so that's good enough for me

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Disc Golf-I like it...Rugby League song at 3:55 coincidentally

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Just finished Goliath S3.
Like previous seasons, good writing, good acting well done.
Worth a watch, but watching 1st 2 seasons will give some background

Also watched El Camino (follow up tp Breaking Bad) last week. Without giving to much away it basically wraps up Jesse's story. IMO it was well done if somewhat subdued from the series

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
What we do in the shadows. Takes a couple of episodes, but pretty funny and crude.

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
First episode of Watchmen is good. It's a sequel to the original graphic novel and it nails the tone better than the movie did, which felt hollow and meaningless to me.

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
First episode of Watchmen is good. It's a sequel to the original graphic novel and it nails the tone better than the movie did, which felt hollow and meaningless to me.
the movie was boring as batshit

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Just finished Season 2 of One Punch Man and Season 5 of Peaky Blinders.

Season 2 of Mindhunter came out on Netflix recently and I thought it carried on the high standard of the first season.