Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Tv series - what are we watching?

CC

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Queen of the South, Season 3

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
The Boys... Talking about Melbourne Storm in another thread reminded me of this series and Compound V. Joking of course.

If you liked the comics youll really like this. Story altered to flesh out characters and story arc but still very entertaining.

Last edited:

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
The Boys... Talking about Melbourne Storm in another thread reminded me of this series and Compound V. Joking of course.

If you liked the comics youll really like this. Story altered to flesh out characters and story arc but still very entertaining.
Just downloaded, only couple episodes in, so I'll reserve judgement.
Have to admit though, think the super hero thing has been done to death, time for something new in TV land me thinks

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Just finished the 2nd season of HBO's Barry - great dark comedy if you're into that thing. Kind of a sitcom Dexter vibe

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Awesome, I've been waiting for Barry to kick off again. Finally something decent to watch on a Thur-Sat night

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Season 2 of Mayans MC & Mr Inbetween back soon too. Also, Les Norton on the ABC isn't bad either. It's got Rebel Wilson & Ian Roberts in it.