Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Tv series - what are we watching?

EvolutionUber

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Personally hulu is such a god send for viewing

Monday
Family guy
Simpsons

Tuesday
Gotham
Teen wolf(not currently airing but a fav)
Originals - Joseph Morgan is so under rated

Wednesday
The flash

Friday
Vampire Diaries

During fall tv season I am easily getting my hulu money worth

I highly recommend Gotham, Originals and flash(very refreshing and interesting love interest)

On top of that I also watch Raw if you don't have Foxtel hulu gives a 1.5 hour version a few days later

*edit* I believe parks and recreation airs tomorrow in us I have no idea how it will work out in Aus but there are 6 episodes and they will be airing all 6 over 3 weeks

Last edited:

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Neighbours is a staple of mine- get upset a bit when i miss it.
I like Peep Show-its funny.
Top Boy is a gripping drama mainly about drugs in England.
Bachelor/ette.
Always gr8 footy action most nites on NITV-the womens games are gr8 viewing also.

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia returns today, one of the best comedies around

jhack13

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I watch a lot of things, yeah that to ;) but anything NRL or WWE I dont miss

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I just started watching Sleepy Hollow, I think it's really good so far.

EvolutionUber

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I just started watching Sleepy Hollow, I think it's really good so far.
I really tried with the show watched 5 episodes but wasn't my thing, it sucks because I wanted to like it

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Don't get to watch alot of shows, but looking for another series as we're finishing up season 4 of Game of Thrones, and looking for something else to fill time between. Over the past couple of years finished watching Trueblood (fell away towards the end imo) and Breaking Bad. Anybody recommend quality? My brother says Sons of Anarchy, any other takers? Cheers

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Don't get to watch alot of shows, but looking for another series as we're finishing up season 4 of Game of Thrones, and looking for something else to fill time between. Over the past couple of years finished watching Trueblood (fell away towards the end imo) and Breaking Bad. Anybody recommend quality? My brother says Sons of Anarchy, any other takers? Cheers
Here's a few options:

The Wire - Sprawling epic, greatest show of all time IMO, more serious than others but it's still very entertaining, a thinking man's show, takes a while to get into as the language used is authentic slang

True Detective - Gritty and intense 10 episode detective story, occult undertones

Rome - HBO drama set in ancient Rome

Carnivale - HBO drama following around a travelling circus in the 1930's in america, gritty and mysterious with supernatural elements

Fargo S1 was good, I've seen some Hannibal and that was good. Bates Motel was good too from what I've seen.

Sleepy Hollow which I've just started is lighter than those listed above but it's fun and it hasn't lost my interest yet.

I could think of tonnes more, I've consumed a lot of media, these are just a few off the top of my head.

Sons of Anarchy jumped the sharked in season 1 IMO, got way too over the top but to each their own.

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Cheers mate. HBO seems to put out some highly rated series

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Shameless, Scandal, True Detective, Orange Is The New Black

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not really watching anything at the moment. Last one we really watched was The Blacklist.

Jamamio

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Resurrection, Gotham, Parenthood, Family Guy, Simpsons, The Middle, Modern Family, The Goldbergs, Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead (only a couple more weeks :)).

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I can't wait for HBO to start showing Westworld.

Described as "a dark odyssey about the dawn of artificial consciousness and the future of sin," the series tells the story of a futuristic amusement park called Westworld.
Based on the book by Michael Crichton, creator of Jurassic Park.

EvolutionUber

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I just haven't kept up this week I've only watched originals. I still have Simpsons, family guy, raw, gotham and flash outstanding.

jhack13

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I just haven't kept up this week I've only watched originals. I still have Simpsons, family guy, raw, gotham and flash outstanding.
RAW was really just a replay of the Royal Rumble due to the blizzard in NYC

Jagjaxon

First Grader
5 Year Member
Reaction score
anyone a fan of the foo fighters and seen there HBO show? been waiting for an opinion on it

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
anyone a fan of the foo fighters and seen there HBO show? been waiting for an opinion on it
What??? How did I miss this? Just finished reading Dave's Book (This is a call); which is a lot more about the music scene around him during his career rather than focused purely on the band (which seems like this HBO doco is about). Looks like I got something to do this weekend :thumbsup:. I'd also bought the Sonic highways DVD last year and was a bit disappointed it was only 8 songs. Didn't realise there was a whole TV show to accompany it!!

As for TV shows I'm watching...Ray Donovan...that is all.

Jagjaxon

First Grader
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Let me know what the show is like mate