Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Time for a strike centre?

Prince Ernst of Hanover

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Conflict of interest. Coaching the team and managing the forum. What are forum members rights in a situation like this?

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
You're onto me - been trolling you lot all along. What else would explain some of the strange decisions like not playing Clifford, picking Hampton in the centres and extending Granville's contract another three years?

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
We've got Murray Tualagi who plays wing but could go OK at centre I think and Kurt Wiltshire coming through. Both have talent, are only 20 and are promising options. Murray is a lovely young fella.

CC

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
question for the locals.

Is there any centre in the Cowboy feeder clubs or U20's that is worth a look at????

Benchy

Bench Warmer
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Thought Tuala was very solid on Friday night

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Chemicalspill

Junior
Donor
Reaction score
Thought Tuala was very solid on Friday night

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Me too. His defence will only get better if he hangs around and builds a partnership with his winger. He and Gideon could make an exciting duo albeit with a lack of nrl experience.

Last edited: