Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

The elephant in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyfan

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
faaark there some swearing in that clip

Thommo Junior

Former Champion
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry Thommo, nothing against you, but I'm done with this thread. So we can take up this discussion elsewhere without the stupid logic getting thrown around.
LOL....fine with me..

Bundy

First Grader
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Troll Guide:

1. Trolls are anonymous. Most trolls use a nondescript first name, one that could be anybody — that is, if they care to use a name at all.

2. Trolls are there to get a rise out of people.

3. All trolls make mistakes. They slip up with their words and phrases. Eventually, trolls are caught and figured out.

4. Trolls rarely add anything of value to the conversation. When trolls respond to a community discussion, they don’t add anything meaningful to the discussion.

5. Trolls generally won't respond to posts that clearly show they are wrong. Instead they choose to ignore these posts and just divert the conversation in a different direction.

That's 5/5 for trollfromeurope. Congratulations.

And this is probably what she looks like.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

butchmcrichard

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I love gormsby

My mum is a teacher and her and all the other teachers love it too.

The one with the special needs child is hilarious

fanfromsingapore

F
WTF?? Were you high when you posted this?
No Jax - not high. I don't touch that sort of stuff. Someone on this thread made reference to me being like Forest Gump. I thought I would play along.

Thurman and co.

If you look back through my 400 or so posts on here you will find that 90% are about improving the NQ cowboys or rugby league in general. My advice to you is that people who can't tolerate views different to their own aren't highly regarded by society. Particularly if those people resort to ridicule. Read into that what you may.

Cowboys team discipline

Team discipline has improved dramatically over the last couple of years and Neil Henry and his staff should be congratulated for that.

Cowboy Pete

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Troll Guide:

1. Trolls are anonymous. Most trolls use a nondescript first name, one that could be anybody — that is, if they care to use a name at all.

2. Trolls are there to get a rise out of people.

3. All trolls make mistakes. They slip up with their words and phrases. Eventually, trolls are caught and figured out.

4. Trolls rarely add anything of value to the conversation. When trolls respond to a community discussion, they don’t add anything meaningful to the discussion.

5. Trolls generally won't respond to posts that clearly show they are wrong. Instead they choose to ignore these posts and just divert the conversation in a different direction.

That's 5/5 for trollfromeurope. Congratulations.

You will need a better summary than that. That applies to 99% on here ( me excluded, of course )

Pete

Thurman Merman

First Grader
5 Year Member
Reaction score
No Jax - not high. I don't touch that sort of stuff. Someone on this thread made reference to me being like Forest Gump. I thought I would play along.

Thurman and co.

If you look back through my 400 or so posts on here you will find that 90% are about improving the NQ cowboys or rugby league in general. My advice to you is that people who can't tolerate views different to their own aren't highly regarded by society. Particularly if those people resort to ridicule. Read into that what you may.

Cowboys team discipline

Team discipline has improved dramatically over the last couple of years and Neil Henry and his staff should be congratulated for that.
Wanting the cowboys to collect some more wooden spoons is hardly improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.