Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Match Sunshine Coast Trial vs Gold Coast Titans

Jagjaxon

First Grader
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Also started watching the replay and it seems they've cut the Dane Hogan interview. Pretty upsetting really

Grassfed

Junior
Reaction score
Was at the game - both sides did well to score points in that breeze. So tough to run into in their first hit out. Ethan L looked a bit more up than last year. Both sides seemed capable of getting down the other end when needed. The whistle blew while we were in front. Both teams seemed to have much the same depth. Great atmosphere and the crowd enjoyed the game. Huge Cowboy support from the crowd , our Jerseys were every where

Heart

Junior
Reaction score
Once that sun finally went down it was a pretty great spot to watch a bit of footy. Liked what I saw from a lot of the boys out there and thought Dunny was decent playing plenty of minutes on the edge. Good depth to have there.

Surprised to see Granville play as many minutes as he did and looked good when he ran it. Still a bit clunky but both sides looked like they found it tough to time their passes in that wind.

Anyway, life is good now that the footy’s back!

View attachment 1250
Was a bit strange they chose to play at a time when the sun was directly in the eyes of the fans of all those on the hill. Lol.

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Was a bit strange they chose to play at a time when the sun was directly in the eyes of the fans of all those on the hill. Lol.
The grounds lighting was pretty inadequate once it got dark in the last 10mins, I’d say that’s why they played at 5pm. Was good to see the huge amount of NQ fans there, outnumbered the GC by a large margin.

Prince Ernst of Hanover

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Two potentially serious injuries to good, young players in the first trial game. I think Greeny would be spitting chips.

Blow by Blow

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Two potentially serious injuries to good, young players in the first trial game. I think Greeny would be spitting chips.
Hopefully not that serious and I am sure Greeny would accept the injuries as part of the sport. Hopefully they will both be back soon.

I was very impressed with Murray Tuilagi I would be fine with him playing for us this year based on what I saw.

Spiral

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
The grounds lighting was pretty inadequate once it got dark in the last 10mins, I’d say that’s why they played at 5pm. Was good to see the huge amount of NQ fans there, outnumbered the GC by a large margin.
Yeah definitely took a while for the lights to take effect. Figured it would be better given they play Q Cup games there but maybe not much at night.

Who’d have thought the sun would even be out for this game at all haha. Couldn’t have asked for a better day outside of the wind.

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I have no idea, but while you are waiting for a reply did you try to do it on Chrome. With Kayo I had no luck with Edge but worked great on Chrome.
I ended up logging into the NRL site on the TV and could watch it OK. Just not at full screen but not too small either.