Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

MVP Stampede 2019 Player Of The Year - Leaderboard

Jagjaxon

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
He played centre or fullback basically that whole season. We finished 15th. Also Brandon Boor won Most Improved that season. He played 2 games in 2008, none in 2009 and then was released. What a year.

Weren't we a game off the GF in 07? I remember Gash and Bowen being among the top of the try scoring leaders along with Folau.
As for Brandon Boor, one of the few cowboys I can't even remember which is rare.
Still filthy about Reithmuller

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Weren't we a game off the GF in 07? I remember Gash and Bowen being among the top of the try scoring leaders along with Folau.
As for Brandon Boor, one of the few cowboys I can't even remember which is rare.
yeah, we were running on the smell of an oily rag by the prelim against Manly and got our asses handed to us.A lot of players were out injured by the end of the season. Bear was playing lock ffs but wearing 04 out of respect to him. A lot of young guys were playing above their weight. The club was IMO set up just nicely and for some reason the following 3 years was just pure shit.

Minto

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Shit, I misread that as Ash winning in 2008. Yeah Gash scored 18 tries in 07. Apparently started a game at 5/8 as well, which I can't remember.

Boor was in the Young Guns squad when he was like 17-18. Was one of the “stars” of our NYC side that came last in 08. Other debutants that year were guys like Obe Geia, Nick Slyney, Sam Bowie. Slyney won club rookie of the year. He played 2 games lol.

Last edited: