Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Singed Manly poster, should i sell or burn

Frankel

Junior
Reaction score
I somehow got a singed poster by Steve Menziez . it's of their 2007 team.

what should i do wid it and how much is it worth if i sell it to a ******** seaeagle fan/stoner/retarded fat peice of s#!t.

(by the way....i hate manly)

gamkac

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I'd sell it on ebay 'this week', for it won't be worth much next week...... I hope

RHINO

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
yeah, plenty of bandwagoners that will snap it up this week

sigrigg

Junior
Reaction score
Frankel said:
I somehow got a singed poster by Steve Menziez . it's of their 2007 team.

what should i do wid it and how much is it worth if i sell it to a ******** seaeagle fan/stoner/retarded fat peice of s#!t.

(by the way....i hate manly)
How much is it worth? Or how much will some inbred Sea Beagle fan pay for it?

I think printing a Manly player on it actually lowers the value of the paper...:bondage:

RobsGT4

Chief Bundy Taster
Reaction score
I would make a video of it being defaced then torched and then post it onto their forums.... hahaha now thats evil, no stick it on ebay and get some money, but do it before the Storm smash them sunday night...

Lillyman's_southern_belle

Junior
Reaction score
Yeah, i'd say sell it before the storm kick their ass! You know what i'd like to do... grate all manly players' heads off, pour salt on the cuts and dip their bodies in acid! GRRRRR! They're my freak'n local team and even i hate the shoe f**kers! GO COWBOYS! and for tomorrow night... GO Melbourne! MANLY SUCK!

leesee

Captain
Reaction score
frankel i've only just realised that your poster is already burnt lol.
singed huh?

Frankel

Junior
Reaction score
yea

by beaver and i guess then i should sell it when he retires

on the poster it's got all the 2007 line up so i don't know what it would be worth though

M.B.W.A.

Bench Warmer
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Whoo GO STORM ! Kicked some eagle butt. Did you see that shot on Brett Stewart? Guess that poster is worth a lot less now.

Lillyman's_southern_belle

Junior
Reaction score
minibeave said:
remind me never to get on your bad side lsb lol
Hehehe, and that's not even my best one! Did i tell you guys that i'd like to rip out Matt Orford's eyeball and stick it up his a$$ so he can see what he really is. LOL! What an a$$hole!:peaking: Just don't insult my Jacob and you'll be on my good side. HA! Manly you had what was coming to you. I can't believe they thought they actually stood a chance! HA! The amount of fun i'm gonna have pissing off my friends and the whole of Sydney... no, wait... the whole of NSW, the same way they pissed off me. It's payback time.

diehard_cowboy

First Grader
Reaction score
Great Grand Final. Enjoyed every minute of it!!!

Nothing beats seeing Manly get spanked!

innsaneink

Junior
Reaction score
diehard_cowboy said:
Great Grand Final. Enjoyed every minute of it!!!

Nothing beats seeing Manly get spanked!

Totally concur mate....cut my teeth on the hill at Lidcombe in the late 70's, watching my Maggies belt the stuffing outta those poofs...great times.