Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Silver coffee mugs(part of supporters pack)

CC

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Information for members.
I’m a Distant star member and in my membership pack was an insulated coffee cup.
Please be aware that the base of these cup can explode from their position on the cup.
It happened to me today, spilling a full cup of recently boiled hot water all over my desk, luckly for me it missed my keyboard and legs. Stiff **** about the papers and carpet.
WARNING to all other members who use these silver insulated coffee mugs- DISPOSE OF THEM.

Last edited:

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Wow lucky for your keyboard and legs. Did you let the club know?

CC

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Yep, left a message waiting for someone to ring me back.

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I used mine once after I got it, but haven't since. I'm not a big coffee drinker, and when I do make one, I rarely have a requirement to travel with it.

Will have to think of some creative re-purposing ideas for it (cause it does have a Cowboys logo on it after all)......Maybe knock the ass out of it (they come off pretty easy apparently) and use it as a loud speaker at games.....

CC

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
The cowboys logo doesn't stay on, mine came off after a couple of weeks use. I was a big coffee drinker.

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
The cowboys logo doesn't stay on, mine came off after a couple of weeks use. I was a big coffee drinker.
Dang.....you really don't have anything positive to say about these cups do you.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Is it a problem with iced coffee?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk