Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Should Napoli be banned?

Should Napoli be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Wow this place is really starting to get a Captain America: Civil War vibe about it; and I love it.....easily the best comic book movie made so far (I haven't seen Apocalypse yet, but it would need to be spectacular to knock Civil War from top spot in my eyes).

Napoli

Sent Off
Reaction score
Well that’s me done with this forum. Thanks to Dream for being decent and having a go. I don’t know much about the net but I think your being misguided in your belief that some people haven’t got multiple aliases. I accept that you think you know.

Jordan you seem to want this forum to be like the one you use for MMA and by your actions as a moderator you will certainly get there.

To JCF, Napoli, FFS and other aliases. You are a total wanker mate but saying that wont have any affect on you. You even liked someone who said you were a few kangaroos short in the top paddock. If someone said that to me I would at least have a bit of a look at myself. You have almost destroyed this forum with your deliberate trolling under various aliases.

However I have to admit that even when you take out your two votes there were still five people who want to let you carry on. Well two of those were called Mary Mudcrab and Milligna and are not regular posters but did put in an appearance for this vote.

On the other hand their were 19 people who wanted something done to stop you destroying the forum. Eight wanted you banned and 11 want the moderators to do something else. I just know that somehow your will either claim you got your mandate to continue or maybe you will put up a post saying your sorry and you get the message, but within no time you will be back to abnormal.

I can’t be bothered watching or wadding through pages of the same posts of unmitigated crap in the hope of getting a thought provoking or humorous post from a genuine poster. I accept that people like Willow, Paddy, Jhack, Ian C, Qlder and Ozzy Scott will either post less or not post at all and we will be left with the drivel.

I am obviously the odd one out here so I will stop posting. If I miss debate on here I will wander into the Upper Ross Pub at 9.30pm on a Tuesday night and I should get about the same depth of discussion. Actually that’s not really true as there are still a few regulars I will miss such as Josh, Cowboy4Life, Dream, Butch and Beaves.

See Napoli, watch how its done. You say something and stick to your word. I will Lurk every once in a while just in case things improve in the future. I went to the hill for the first game and I went to the winning Grand Final and a fair bit of life happened in between. Cheers
You are entitled to your opinion IKIWOT. This is a place for open discussion.

Last edited:

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Can this thread just be locked? Some idiotic posts in here, and it has nothing to do with the team. It's a bad look for this community.

Big Jimmy T

Sent Off
Reaction score
Hey guys, what's been happening? What have I missed?
Hey mate, did you hear I might be going to the Penrith? How's Q Cup going? Went to KFC the other day and instantly thought of those days where we would share a 20 piece bucket together..... Ah memories....

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Hey mate, did you hear I might be going to the Penrith? How's Q Cup going? Went to KFC the other day and instantly thought of those days where we would share a 20 piece bucket together..... Ah memories....

Cowboy Pete

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Its taken a fair bit for me not to fire a few at a certain comment made about me. But I will let it pass, this time.

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Its taken a fair bit for me not to fire a few at a certain comment made about me. But I will let it pass, this time.
Was it the 'wanker' comment? Only just noticed that, seemed out of place in response to your post.

There's a few people throwing 'wanker' around in this thread, let's be honest, we're all wankers here.

jhack13

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
It's w@nkers like you that made me lose interest. But you say you're gone, so might be time for me to come back. The way you talk reminds me of a corrupt union knob.
This forum has lost it's way and the plot more than the labor government

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Was it the 'wanker' comment? Only just noticed that, seemed out of place in response to your post.

There's a few people throwing 'wanker' around in this thread, let's be honest, we're all wankers here.
I'd never trust a man who doesn't occasionally indulge

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

Fair Cop.

I felt calling people "princesses" for discussing the very topic that a moderator wanted was being fairly passive aggressive.

Overreaction in response.

paddy

Captain
Reaction score
Fair Cop.

I felt calling people "princesses" for discussing the very topic that a moderator wanted was being fairly passive aggressive.

Overreaction in response.
Agreed. Feedback was asked, it was given but attacks flew from some directions.

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I think we've got a big enough sample size to see where the forum stands.

Hopefully napoli (and others) have taken some of the criticism on board and can do their best to avoid going over the top and ruining the experience for other members.

I'll be looking at some new features when I get some spare time, first priority is trying to hide the quoted posts of people you have on your ignore list.
I'll also try to come up with some sort of sin bin which isn't as harsh as banning in case we need it.

[video=youtube;vdB-8eLEW8g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdB-8eLEW8g[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.