Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Should Napoli be banned?

Should Napoli be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Napoli

Sent Off
Reaction score
Can we also disable Napoli's ability to dislike posts? He's handed out about 200 in the last 48 hours...If that doesn't scream troll I don't know what does...
For an aspiring journo, you sure like to try and censor people a lot. I'm not a troll. I just don't agree with much that you say.

Last edited:

willow11

Bench Warmer
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Gee, we have some Princesses on here. He might ramble on, and push a point, but what the heck. This is a public forum. Top respect to Dream. Unless I am mistaken, I do not think he has hurled abuse at any contributor here.

If we are losing posters from here I am, sure it is not because of Napoli.
In my case - yes.

Beryl AU

First Grader
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Wow, if this one guy is causing you so much grief, I'd definitely stay away from pretty much every other forum on the internet.

In the grand scheme of things, this one is relatively tame.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Wow, if this one guy is causing you so much grief, I'd definitely stay away from pretty much every other forum on the internet.

In the grand scheme of things, this one is relatively tame.

Lol indeed. I post at bodybuilding.com and sherdog. Some of you guys wouldn't last 5 minutes in a place like that.

Beryl AU

First Grader
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Lol indeed. I post at bodybuilding.com and sherdog. Some of you guys wouldn't last 5 minutes in a place like that.
The misc? Something you posted the other day sounded like misc lingo, haha.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
The misc? Something you posted the other day sounded like misc lingo, haha.

Haha yeah, I like the misc. It's pretty good value.

If you some of you guys went to Sherdog and experienced the Conor McGregor fans you'd be in disarray. It's like having a few thousand Napoli's :laugh:

paddy

Captain
Reaction score

If you some of you guys went to Sherdog and experienced the Conor McGregor fans you'd be in disarray. It's like having a few thousand Napoli's :laugh:
MMA fans are rabid. lol They can be ridiculous.

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

Disarray??? Sounds awful

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
The most concerning thing is that Napoli is completely oblivious to the concerns of other members. That or he might just be a troll laughing behind his computer while PM'ing Paulo.

Ianc

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
That's a fair point but one on the real pleasures of this site was that it wasn't like other forums. It was closer to reality. Most things people said on here would be said in the real world. In fact one of the big pluses on here was that the vast majority of posters had actually met each other.

If you want this place to be like the rest of the Internet, so be it, but don't be surprised if you get what you ask for.

fanfromsingapore

F
Hahahahaha! I remember that Big John and Little John or some **** like that! Most likely another Napoli/FFS/JCF/Pumpkin run account!
I think you may be thinking of JohnD and JohnD junior. Father and son combo.

Unfortunately I heard recently that junior got three years jail for impersonating a police officer. A little harsh I thought.

I'm all for keeping Napoli on the forum and perhaps upgrading him to a part-time moderator role. Say.........one day a week until he finds his feet.

Rudi

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Can't believe I just spent time reading this thread.

What am I doing.

I just find Napoli a high level speaker of sh!t and tend to ignore.

ozyscott

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I think you may be thinking of JohnD and JohnD junior. Father and son combo.

Unfortunately I heard recently that junior got three years jail for impersonating a police officer. A little harsh I thought.

I'm all for keeping Napoli on the forum and perhaps upgrading him to a part-time moderator role. Say.........one day a week until he finds his feet.
You've certainly rode into town at a interesting time lol

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
That's a fair point but one on the real pleasures of this site was that it wasn't like other forums. It was closer to reality. Most things people said on here would be said in the real world. In fact one of the big pluses on here was that the vast majority of posters had actually met each other.

If you want this place to be like the rest of the Internet, so be it, but don't be surprised if you get what you ask for.

Yeah it definitely was. Was always going to be hard to stay like that though... we don't really have meet ups anymore, the club has got more successful which has also brought more members. We're also trying to attract people via Facebook, etc.

I knew it was our turn

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Yeah it definitely was. Was always going to be hard to stay like that though... we don't really have meet ups anymore, the club has got more successful which has also brought more members. We're also trying to attract people via Facebook, etc.
Are you sure its brought more members. It doesn't seem that way to me but then again you are the moderator so you would know. Perhaps its brought less members with more aliases.

Status
Not open for further replies.