Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Should Napoli be banned?

Should Napoli be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Agree with BDR, Ian and Dave.

If we start banning people for simple disagreements of opinion in here than we may as well raise a commie flag.

But ffs Nap, take a chill pill and just be normal.

People disagree with me and me with them all the time, f$&@ me I was deadset against PG taking over as coach because of the history he had with the club but I am so glad he got chosen and I was made to eat humble $hit pie. Other posters were keen for PG coach, but we didn't have a blow up about it on here. Same with Tamou, I am keen for him to go if it means keeping 2-3 other of the team here in NQ, others think the opposite. The key is to not be a bitch about it.

Last edited:

Napoli

Sent Off
Reaction score
Agree with BDR, Ian and Dave.

If we start banning people for simple disagreements of opinion in here than we may as well raise a commie flag.

But ffs Nap, take a chill pill and just be normal.

People disagree with me and me with them all the time, f$&@ me I was deadset against PG taking over as coach because of the history he had with the club but I am so glad he got chosen and I was made to eat humble $hit pie. Same with Tamou, I am keen for him to go if it means keeping 2-3 other of the team here in NQ, others think the opposite. The key is to not be a bitch about it.
Thanks for the support Beaves. And thank you for your service in defence of our great country. And your slapping down of some of the wannabe Stalins/Mussolinis on here is welcomed.

Thurman Merman

First Grader
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Don't think I've ever seen anyone more committed to derailing discussions with so many irrelevant posts (posts the same opinion in every single thread). Nor have I seen someone that keeps this up for such a long time while religously switching the VPN settings between logging in for different profiles (with one stuff up). Hopefully all these jobs that the pollies keep talking about come to fruition, so a few non-genuine posters have something better to do with their time.

Napoli

Sent Off
Reaction score
I've got no issue with Napoli / Paulo
Thanks butchmcrichard. Good to see you're a freedom lover too. The commies can go to hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think I've ever seen anyone more committed to derailing discussions with so many irrelevant posts (posts the same opinion in every single thread). Nor have I seen someone that keeps this up for such a long time while religously switching the VPN settings between logging in for different profiles (with one stuff up). Hopefully all these jobs that the pollies keep talking about come to fruition, so a few non-genuine posters have something better to do with their time.
I've taken the constructive criticism on board TM going forward.

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I voted no, but something needs to be done.

No - Because I want Napoli to say something nice about me too :D - and because MPW;

but something needs to be done - because I think we should somehow harness his super sh*t-givery powers and use them for good - like pointed towards the knobs and stains that frequent LU; I think it could provide weeks of enjoyment.

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Im not an advocate for Napoli/Paulo to be banned.

However it should be noted that Free speech doesn't mean you can say dumb **** and not get criticised.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
The status quo is not working. If Napoli/JCF remains, then many members will stay away.

He needs to pull his head in instead of thinking the forum evolves around him. He acts as if he knows everything, and we know nothing if we disagree. But when he is wrong, it is all about bullying and freedom of speech... Nevermind he mouths off at people, players and dislikes our posts.

Pull your head in, and post your views without arrogance and entitlement. And man up when you are wrong. If not, bugger off don't create another account.

Ironically, I agree with 30-40% of your views, but not the baggage that comes with it.....

butchmcrichard

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks butchmcrichard. Good to see you're a freedom lover too. The commies can go to hell.

- - - Updated - - -

I've taken the constructive criticism on board TM going forward.
Oh I'm an old communist from way back

just chill out a bit Napoli

join a club, have a wank whatever but just tone it down a bit

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Some people just love the attention.

Cowboy Pete

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Gee, we have some Princesses on here. He might ramble on, and push a point, but what the heck. This is a public forum. Top respect to Dream. Unless I am mistaken, I do not think he has hurled abuse at any contributor here.

If we are losing posters from here I am, sure it is not because of Napoli.

Napoli

Sent Off
Reaction score
Gee, we have some Princesses on here. He might ramble on, and push a point, but what the heck. This is a public forum. Top respect to Dream. Unless I am mistaken, I do not think he has hurled abuse at any contributor here.

Thanks Cowboy Pete. I respect your views on here. You're often the voice of reason.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Napoli is a polarising figure no doubt, but I do like reading his posts. I think the issue people might have with him is that he can make multiple posts that are conveying the same opinion he has on a topic. It doesn't bother me, I'm actually amused by it tbh. I think this forum has traditionally had a lot of posters which are in the older demographic and the last few years there has been a bit of a changing of the guard in that respect. There are a lot more colorful personalities here than there used to be. He has some opinions that are different to others but I don't think that's a bad thing.

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

This is the sort of poster I can tolerate.

Sure he is being a total wanker but he rarely posts more than once on the same topic, and doesn't pretend to be "in the Know"

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score

He left the abuse to his alter ego jcf.
But hey i figured he had a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock so happy to indulge. If i dont like it, i just read & not post

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

ozyscott

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I hate to single anyone out but it would be a positive move for this forum

At the end of the day long time contributors are turning away because of his antics...

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Last edited:

paddy

Captain
Reaction score
Vote yes to banning me if you hate free speech and open debate and want this place to be oppressive.

Vote no to banning me if you think the main online discussion forum of the Cowboys should be a place of open debate and discussion where everyone can express their opinion.

--

Napoli welcomes every Cowboys fan to this discussion forum and thinks everyone is entitled to their opinion. Napoli would never try and censor debate and discussion.
That guilt trip tactic never works on me with voting. I hate the derailing **** too. Not the fact you have your own opinion.

Last edited:

jhack13

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Can we also disable Napoli's ability to dislike posts? He's handed out about 200 in the last 48 hours...If that doesn't scream troll I don't know what does...

Status
Not open for further replies.