Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Selling item. Book hand-signed by Matt Bowen

juboits

Bench Warmer
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, been a while since I posted on the site. Great start to 2017 after beating the raiders in a nail-biter.

Anyway... I won a competition a while back from the Cowboys facebook page, prize was a rugby league book titled 'Chasing Greatness' which featured the great Matty Bowen's autograph. I'm keen to offload it and thought i'd give here a try. Book's in great nick, only drama being Mango directed his best wishes 'to Justin'. Aka me.

If anyone is keen I have it up on gumtree for $30 ono. Link to ad with photos is below. I'm also selling a couple of Cowboys jerseys on my other gumtree ads if you're after a second-hand cheapie. Hit me up on Gumtree or on stampede if interested.

Either way, GO COWBOYS!!

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/palm-beach/other-books/matt-bowen-hand-signed-chasing-greatness-rugby-league/1140993695

Last edited: