Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Rubbish Tip

Metro

First Grader
Reaction score
I’d like to see Folau at the Cowboys. He’s a great player. Don’t see how you can let convicted criminals play but deny Folau his chance to play based on some words from the bible?

Bass Player

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
He should certainly be allowed to say it. Nut jobs like him are essential if we are to have the opportunity to retort and reiterate the reasons why he's talking bollocks. All those who choose to listen will be therefore educated and armed with answers when another nutjob talks bollocks. See? We're protecting our civilisation by supporting free speech.

Free speech does not mean free from consequences, however, and if everyone thinks you're a wanker because of the bollocks you talk, losing your high-profile job will follow axiomatically. Good. You nutjob. Go work somewhere where only the two blokes who work with you have to put up with your bollocks.

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
3500 is my guess. With 1 more sale after.

Another prediction-great tragedy hit Nrl this year-sudden death of a player.. :confused:

FeldtByAGagai

Junior
Reaction score

Another prediction-great tragedy hit Nrl this year-sudden death of a player.. :confused:
All your predictions always come to fruition so this doesn’t bode well for the players. High profile player or a regular average player paulo?

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Dunno
Thought has been with me for awhile.
Perhaps high profile or we'll known at least-a smaller name I probably wouldn't consider great tragedy feel I get.

Hope I'm wrong on this one.

FeldtByAGagai

Junior
Reaction score
Damn that’s a real shame paulo.

Can you shed any light on maybe the club or position they play?

FeldtByAGagai

Junior
Reaction score

Less than 12hrs since your prediction ex Warrior Rowan Baxter dead in a murder/suicide in Brisbane today.

Everything you predict comes to fruition paulo. You are like our very own god.

GunsUp42

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score

Can one of the Mods bite the bullet and ban this muppet? It's a horrible look to have this dribble posted on a public forum where our club is proudly represented.

FeldtByAGagai

Junior
Reaction score
Can one of the Mods bite the bullet and ban this muppet? It's a horrible look to have this dribble posted on a public forum where our club is proudly represented.
We don’t represent the club, nor have any official affiliation to the club. It’s a horrible look to be censoring people because you don’t like them or agree with them.

Metro

First Grader
Reaction score
Ban him for what? I find him to have a good sense of humour.

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Less than 12hrs since your prediction ex Warrior Rowan Baxter dead in a murder/suicide in Brisbane today.

Everything you predict comes to fruition paulo. You are like our very own god.
SMH summarises his NRL “career”
1 pre-season trial for warriors against Eels. Prior to that played in the NZ provincial union competition