Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Rubbish Tip

Metro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Whilst I’m not surprised, you’re ignorance has no limit.
I’ve made my point re.DPR username. No more needs to be said.
Your point is completely valid. DPR has some explaining to do in regards to his name. I certainly hope it has no racial overtones.

Cowboy Pete

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Now I am going to have to google Dean Park.
Having just checked on Dean Park it appears their is a lot or was a lot of homeless people their. I hope Dean Park Resident has Empathy and actually has a connection with the actual Dean Park residents because one thing I have found on this Forum is that the majority have a lot of understanding and forgiveness for each of our particular individualities and where we find our selves in life at certain stages of it.

This is all getting a bit heavy for me.

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
Having just checked on Dean Park it appears their is a lot or was a lot of homeless people their. I hope Dean Park Resident has Empathy and actually has a connection with the actual Dean Park residents because one thing I have found on this Forum is that the majority have a lot of understanding and forgiveness for each of our particular individualities and where we find our selves in life at certain stages of it.

This is all getting a bit heavy for me.
Agreed.... :(

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
DPR hasn't done anything yet as far as we are aware, so not fair to label him a troll and racist, as a tactic to get him banned.

I doubt no one on the forum will do anything-protest etc when DPRs will be moved on to accomodate the new stadium opening, so dont believe when ppl say they care.

Cowboy Pete

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
DPR hasn't done anything yet as far as we are aware, so not fair to label him a troll and racist, as a tactic to get him banned.

I doubt no one on the forum will do anything-protest etc when DPRs will be moved on to accomodate the new stadium opening, so dont believe when ppl say they care.
Paulo.

We do not need to take to the streets to show Empathy. Life is, what life is. But. we do not need to forget that their are more subtle ways to help the poor and unfortunates in life and those down on their luck.

It is a social issue which can only be solved at the Social Society level. It is all part of a much larger Social and Economic issue which can only be addressed at the Government level. Charities and Individuals can only pick up the pieces.

Revivous

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
The last couple of pages of this would look good the trashheap, I'm not going to lie. We need to stop feeding the trolls and get back on topic.

@Ratman who you reckon is off? You say that like you have some info... :)

Dean_Park_Resident

Sent Off
Reaction score
Very disappointing to see forumers who’s feelings I have hurt making baseless accusations of racism in an attempt to discredit and silence me.

As the username suggests, I am a resident of the park. Those believing that there is some sort of racial undertone with my name are probably the ones with deep, underlying racial issues.

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
That’s what I meant-seeing DPR username as racist, seeing it that way, people who says “that’s racist” about a lot of things-they’d say seeing it is as racist, is the more obvious case of racism.
I’m staying on the sidelines with this one.

*I remember seeing the Baby Animals at the Dean Park Soundshell

Bass Player

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Disingenuous melodrama from all the little Mundines playing the racist card. Grow up, you're not fooling anyone.

One doesn't need any excuse other than the fact that it's a duplicate account of a banned account.
It's quite simple. Enforce the current ban and all this trash will cease. No decision need to be made, this isn't a new account and a fresh start. The decision was made months ago for very good reasons. The same reasons that are currently evident.

I'm surprised it's been allowed to last this long.

Dean_Park_Resident

Sent Off
Reaction score
Disingenuous melodrama from all the little Mundines playing the racist card. Grow up, you're not fooling anyone.

One doesn't need any excuse other than the fact that it's a duplicate account of a banned account.
It's quite simple. Enforce the current ban and all this trash will cease. No decision need to be made, this isn't a new account and a fresh start. The decision was made months ago for very good reasons. The same reasons that are currently evident.

I'm surprised it's been allowed to last this long.
Please refer to my join date featured in my profile. I am a new member of this site. Your feelings must have been seriously hurt in the past for you to be pleading to the administrators to ban somebody from a forum on the internet.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Please refer to my join date featured in my profile. I am a new member of this site. Your feelings must have been seriously hurt in the past for you to be pleading to the administrators to ban somebody from a forum on the internet.

How long have you been supporting the Cowboys? For someone with a lot of opinions I don't know how you have been able to cope this long without a forum to post them on. You just been on that fake stampede fb page?

Dean_Park_Resident

Sent Off
Reaction score
How long have you been supporting the Cowboys? For someone with a lot of opinions I don't know how you have been able to cope this long without a forum to post them on. You just been on that fake stampede fb page?
I don’t have the book of face Jordan, however when I did I often saw you posting on that page quite frequently.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I don’t have the book of face Jordan, however when I did I often saw you posting on that page quite frequently.

And you would've seen that I leave my trolling for that forum. You get heaps better bites over there trust me.

Dean_Park_Resident

Sent Off
Reaction score
And you would've seen that I leave my trolling for that forum. You get heaps better bites over there trust me.
I’m not here to troll brother. Just a cows fan who wants to talk about the club with likeminded individuals.

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
No.20 Singh to Wing....no.19 Tate behind the back flick pass

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I think this is all getting a bit silly. Leave DPR alone, we are an inclusive Forum.