Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Rubbish Tip

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Can we pause for a minute please. I've run out of popcorn and need to get some more.

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
This is all starting to make sense now :shiftyeyes:

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
Ok DQ and CP, where to for a second Brisbane team and why?
Please do not derail the Recruitment/Retention thread with discussion on NRL expansion as per the rules and regulations that have been stated and enforced inconsistently by the SS (StampedeStaffel).

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
@BDR - if discussing the release of Ethan Lowe and other players in the recruitment/retention thread is considered derailing a thread and a punishable offence (as we saw with me), how is the discussion of NRL expansion allowed in that thread, and at the same time you delete my posts calling for discussion to remain on topic as per the thread title?

If you want to start enforcing rules I suggest you start being consistent with them. You’re making an absolute mockery of the moderator/administration team.

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
Please do not derail the Recruitment/Retention thread with discussion on NRL expansion as per the rules and regulations that have been stated and enforced inconsistently by the SS (StampedeStaffel).
Good point, I should start a new thread.

Bass Player

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
<sigh> 'Like' if you're thinking the same as me.
Just want to check I'm speaking for everyone....;)

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
The Cowboys Stampede Integrity Unit has today completed an investigation into a matter regarding MPW Fanboy after a complaint was made regarding a potentially defamatory post towards another member. As a result MPW Fanboy has now been de-registered from the Stampede forum effective immediately.

We will be making no further comment on this matter.

Regards,

The Stampede Team.

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Oh well, the pressure got too much being the village idiot. Don't want anyone kicked off, but it must of been pretty poor form.

Cowboy Pete

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Gee, I guess I will be lucky to see the season out with my Peaking Theory and hatred for the Sharks Happy Clapper Number 1 supporter.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
It's a shame as I liked his posting before he went full William Wallace on us.

Something about being a Cowboys fan just tips people over the edge it seems.

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
yeah I’m the same, i agreed with about 70% of what he said. I just didn’t agree with the way he said it though.

Prince Ernst of Hanover

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Somewhere out there on the internet is a spirited individual. Fighting a one-man campaign against tyranny and championing freedom of speech. It will be a long time before we see another like him.

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
Somewhere out there on the internet is a spirited individual. Fighting a one-man campaign against tyranny and championing freedom of speech. It will be a long time before we see another like him.
Don't really want to pile on whilst not here to defend himself, however not sure about the 'free speech' stuff. The only free speech he was interested in was his own. He loved shutting other people down.