Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Retention. It’s time for the cowboys to come clean.

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
Is that a fact?
That Lowe had a falling out with Green which led to him being shown the door? Unless you’re inside the 4 walls of the club, then yes it is pure speculation until both parties make formal comment on the matter confirming or denying as much.

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
"Pure speculation by some on here" reads to me as though you are implying this was a rumour pulled from thin air on this board. That is not true.

But congrats again on turning another conversation into a semantic point scoring contest
You interpreted it incorrectly.

No surprises that the apologists are out in force defending the clubs decision to release a player who a few months later after his release has gone on to debut and excel in the origin arena. The fact people are hanging their hats on an unsubstantiated claim as a form of justification for his forced exit is highly comical. I guess when you don’t have a reasonable defence you’ll clutch at anything though.

Bass Player

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Nothing has been confirmed by anybody, hence that it is pure speculation. Everything you’ve touched on with regards to that rumour is pure hearsay, so to state them as some kind of fact is wrong.
Hang on, my hypocrisy meter just exploded and took out my irony meter too...

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I'll post in here too. Some members are sitting out for a bit, let's let go of all the current "trigger" topics that have consumed the forums of late and move on to upcoming games and possible upcoming players (no more retention/past player stuff for a while)