Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Rd 25

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
Good game last night between Roosters and Rabbitohs. Really tough as they pummelled the bejesus out of each other. Despite the Cows failing again, it should be an exciting finals series.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
And the Warriors push us down one, even that probably flatters our overall performance

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

edbeek

Qld Cup Player
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
And the Warriors push us down one, even that probably flatters our overall performance

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Doggies looking like they might push us down another position, so that would make it about right :)
If they embarrass the Donkeys it will be worth it :)

Spiral

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Don’t need to see 14th next to our name to know this year was a failure. Just need to look at the fact that THIS Broncos side made the finals and we didn’t. Good Lord what a disgrace.

Revivous

Qld Cup Player
Donor
Reaction score
Might be an unpopular opinion around here, but I'd rather see Donkies go on a 2017-esque run into the GF than any of the southern teams. I'm sick to death of Roosters and Storm trading blows at the top for who wins the prem this year.

Storm have legit become my most hated team now. They're grubby as f*** and whingy as all hell, can't wait for Cam Smith to f*** off into obscurity.

To me, anyone south of the border is the true enemy, maybe I'm just a bit more state focused as I don't mind the poor old titans getting a win as well.

f*** the Sharks, they've cost us more finals run than Broncos ever did and Gallen can piss off with one final loss to his name please.