Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Paulo

Ban or unban

• Unban

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Ban

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Give him 1 post per day

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
You can't blame him for trying, he obviously just wants to be part of the forum again & talk footy & cowboys with like minded fans. If the team had some of the same passion they probably wouldn't be 1-4
Sure, he rambled on with shit occasionally but really can't understand the pettiness of some here.
I'd suggest you have a read through the varying topics & opinions on other forum's,(have a read of The Kennel, there's some special people there)

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Prince Ernst of Hanover

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
What would be wrong with this idea?

As an interim measure (say.... one -two months), Paulo is allowed to post in the Thommo's Saloon. To be reevaluated after that. I'm not sure if this is within the capabilities of our current system.

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
What are the actual rules Paulo broke to get himself banned in the first place.

Polarising and often controversial posters is what breathes life into Internet forums. If he’s not bullying anyone, or being rude and vulgar, I can’t see how it would hurt in giving him the ability to post again?

Status
Not open for further replies.