Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Paulo

Ban or unban

• Unban

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Ban

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Give him 1 post per day

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
You can't blame him for trying, he obviously just wants to be part of the forum again & talk footy & cowboys with like minded fans. If the team had some of the same passion they probably wouldn't be 1-4
Sure, he rambled on with shit occasionally but really can't understand the pettiness of some here.
I'd suggest you have a read through the varying topics & opinions on other forum's,(have a read of The Kennel, there's some special people there)

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Prince Ernst of Hanover

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
What would be wrong with this idea?

As an interim measure (say.... one -two months), Paulo is allowed to post in the Thommo's Saloon. To be reevaluated after that. I'm not sure if this is within the capabilities of our current system.

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Jordan and I have decided to give Paulo another go in the off season, he's had more than a year off. We'll monitor the situation and if things get out of hand again, we'll deal with it.

He'll try to be on his best behaviour, please avoid baiting him to get him into trouble. Play the ball, not the man.

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
How long has he been out for? Think he messaged me a few times st the start of the season

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
How long has he been out for? Think he messaged me a few times st the start of the season
Dream told you in his post above you-a year..

Well I’m out now, a lot of my fans and supporters, supported me and I thank them for that.

Well now to reviewing where the club has gone wrong this last season and analyse past seasons also.
I looked thru some of my old posts today-some pearls of wisdom there, few answers as to why we went bad.

Last edited:

Metro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score

Well I’m out now, a lot of my fans and supporters, supported me and I thank them for that.

Well now to reviewing where the club has gone wrong this last season and analyse past seasons also.
I looked thru some of my old posts today-some pearls of wisdom there, few answers as to why we went bad.
Lol. Nice, Paulo.

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

I don't know pal. I missed a large chunk of this forum a while back because of work commitments and other issues. I remember your profile from several years ago but don't know exactly why u were booted in the first place. Welcome back, yarda yarda.