Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Our Destiny

Cowboy Pete

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Just to fill in time, What is each member here's destiny.

Granty.

His system of having a few dollars each week on the Cowboys in 2015 to win the Premiership. Plus his adoration for Nanna.

Plus the fact he had about 19,000 posts and told me he does not get involved in the day to day running of this great forum'

Spiral.

For his instilling support of the Great Man.

Thommo

For the time he sold his house and a week later while on the booze drove past his old house and saw the lights on and thought somebody was robbing his place.

PLEASE ADD TO THIS AS YOU FEEL FIT.

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
Look at the post time. LOL. This is a cautionary tale for those who have a skin-full and decide they have a few things they need say on a forum.

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Pete's on the dizzy juice?

Minto

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Pete, bye week is over mate

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
In honour of Pete's status as one of the remaining true believers of Cowboys 2019 season, I'll jump in

My destiny is to campaign, and ultimately succeed in seeing Kyle wearing Maroon in 2020. Which also will result in him being instrumental in bringing honour back to QLD, including him doing one of the weirdest, most Feldt things ever witnessed in the Origin arena.