Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Options for Streaming of Cowboys games?

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Beaves.

You misunderstood the point I was trying to put....... Yes, '...…. $25 for Kayo is a fantastic offer. But gee, their was times, ……. way back when ,,,,,,,I would have nearly killed for another $25 so my kids could play another sport or even to buy school shoes.

At this point in time, I can do what I like. We have an overseas Holiday or Cruise each year but, I can tell you, I have been down some dry gullies as well.
yes mate, I understand where you are coming from.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
$25 expensive? You’re having a laugh.
Its a touch expensive in the context of only viewing a particular content.
I have netflix at $14 & it has a shitload more variety in content offering.
Again you only read what YOU want to read.

If you want to watch a whole lot of different sports then i imagine it is reasonable value, for me its purely about watching a good stream of the cowboys games without having to outlay for a whole shitload of content (ie foxtel) that i would never watch. This would probably amount to a maximum of 15 games, based on their fta allocation & generally i go to at least 3 games in townsville, so that is the context of my comment.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Jax

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Beaves.

You misunderstood the point I was trying to put....... Yes, '...…. $25 for Kayo is a fantastic offer. But gee, their was times, ……. way back when ,,,,,,,I would have nearly killed for another $25 so my kids could play another sport or even to buy school shoes.

At this point in time, I can do what I like. We have an overseas Holiday or Cruise each year but, I can tell you, I have been down some dry gullies as well.
Probably a better option if people were in this position would be the NRL app, it's only about $100 for the season. I've never used it on PC, but it's only 7 or 9 inch window on tablet these days.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
I'm on Optus cable, and it's crystal clear HD via my Chromecast.

I could see the filings in the Tigers fans few teeth.
Went to JB this morning and got a chrome cast. Very happy, this is the current result
Better than expected, thanks for the heads up

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk