Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Offseason Discussion thread

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Am I the only tragic who is still upset that the strip on Thurston that led to the last Bronco's try wasn't penalised?
No.

Thinking about it, the donkies should be celebrating that the dodgy field goal went over, cos if we'd been awarded the penalty for offside they would have gone absolutely batshit...... On second thoughts perhaps it might have been better if he had missed

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Am I the only tragic who is still upset that the strip on Thurston that led to the last Bronco's try wasn't penalised?
JT’s reaction said it all. He didn’t blow up over it so even he knows he wasn’t holding onto it well enough.

The Darius non-knock on call in the 2nd half from the bomb on the other hand........

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

Not much sympathy for Ben but it's kinda f****d that media are still hounding him. Not helping anyone, just media dirtbags fishing for a story

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
That's terrible. I feel bad for him. Can't really get much lower than he is at this point. Hope he's getting some support.

Surely he can get a gig playing rugby overseas somewhere. He can't even live a normal life without those pricks trying to chase a story.

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
Pretty hard watching that. Some journalists are absolute scumbags. In today’s society where mental health is so prevalent, you’d think they’d just let him be and get on with his life. The bloke is clearly not well. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Great editing from the news folk. Where’s the whole lead up? How much abuse did he cop before this part of the clip happened?

News outlets doing nothing but trying to generate a controversy for a headline. An absolute disgrace that a former player is sitting on that news desk whilst that shit is promoted as “news”.

Prince Ernst of Hanover

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
So we have five injuries and one suspension in our first grade squad before the first game of the season. Is that a record?

If the call comes out for me to lace on my boots, I'm ready.

Last edited:

Tunza

Junior
Reaction score
So we have five injuries and one suspension in our first grade squad before the first game of the season. Is that a record?

If the call comes out for me to lace on my boots, I'm ready.
All due respect to those players, but outside Feldt, we're not really missing much. Bolts and Baptiste are bench players and replaceable while Anderson, Taulagi and Wiltshire are all outside the top 17. Happy if this is as bad as the injuries get this season.

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score