Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

NRL Round 21

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
Tigers better be on their game tonight. Otherwise Broncs stay in the eight. Horrible prospect.

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
So the NRL shifts the posts again. I don't agree with how the shoulder charge is ruled on BUT if Ponga 's wasn't a shoulder charge then half of the penalties this year were wrong. The video ref clearly says(in deep wanky VR voice) " Kayln' s left arm is away from his body" ............ WHAT THE ACTUAL f***......... rewind a couple of seasons and this excuse was used multiple times to get players off the charge...... And in some pretty big games......
Enter the NRL after the season " We will no longer be accepting this defence. From now on we will not be looking at these indicators. If you make no attempt to wrap your arms and make contact with your shoulder it will be a shoulder charge"

Black and White. Hence I remember a certain JT3 (and heaps of others) being slugged with a charge and missing big games.

2019 (a couple of rounds ago) the chosen one KP gets sent to the bin following the black and white guidelines..........

MEDIA : " This is an outrage. It is KP. '

ENTER 20 MIN AGO............ SHIFT THE GOALPOSTS.

No wonder player and fans have lost all faith in the NRL

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk