Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

NRL Recruitment and Retention

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Gus has good knowledge of the game, and hasn't let the new ways pass him by.
Gus, Joey, Coach Fittler all have great rugby league brains.
Thats whats gus tells you, he knows it all, just ask him, he's just like Bennett, living on past glories, as for the other 2, more likely shit for brains

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Grassfed

Junior
Reaction score
The fight between two food groups at the Shonkiies.
Fruit (Xerri ) wants out because Noodle (Ramien) is getting rolled in dough and he is not.
Imagine a Mitchell +Xerri pickup for some club.
Article says an approach to the Sombrero's has been sounded out.
We may be able to get Xerri if we cant afford Latrell
Dreaming I know but its dull after the Val/ Lat rush

BDR

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
According to Sydney rags Union aren't interested in Latrell either. I reckon he might end up staying at the Roosters for 1 more year. Surely they can't play him in reggies for a season.

Tunza

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
According to Sydney rags Union aren't interested in Latrell either. I reckon he might end up staying at the Roosters for 1 more year. Surely they can't play him in reggies for a season.
Might be good for him. Work his ring off with the lure of a new contract for 2021. Destroy the competition week in and week out before signing a $1m contract in a more interested market place. Or he could just sign with us in 2020 for $500k, and have Roosters top up half of his salary.

Grassfed

Junior
Reaction score
He wants more involvement in the game hence the push for fb/5/8
He is bored in the centres ,2 prems, SOO . Kangas - he could stay comfortable and earn a motza but he wants more out of life.
No knocks on LM here.

Spacey

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
He wants more involvement in the game hence the push for fb/5/8
He is bored in the centres ,2 prems, SOO . Kangas - he could stay comfortable and earn a motza but he wants more out of life.
No knocks on LM here.
I wonder how much communication he had with the coach in those recent months about this, or has he just gotten bad advise? He has done alot at a young age, but hasn't shown that consistency. Some games I watched he looked too comfortable

BDR

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
The click farming around the Latrell saga has reached it's peak. Fox Sports spun a whole article out of one instagram post because he used the phrase 'take me back'

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Geez I though the Raiders got themselves a steal in Curtis Scott. Yet, how not so good is that signing look now (at least short-term).

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Preston Campbell medal.................

You must have struggled to put your work shirt on this morning with so much chest pump

Well done to Brandon

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score

You must have struggled to put your work shirt on this morning with so much chest pump

Well done to Brandon

He was fantastic. Jake has never been the same since the interchange rules changed, but how suitable could Brandy be today where he can also slide into the forwards, possibly 5/8...?

Metro

First Grader
Reaction score
Yet he is in his 4th year at the Storm and is still not starting hooker.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Yet he is in his 4th year at the Storm and is still not starting hooker.
Our good mate Nahla probably knows a bit more than we do, but obviously Cameron Smith's love of money, premierships and records is keeping him in the game. I dare say Cronk winning two premierships has only inflamed/motivated Cameron even more.

nahla

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score

Well done to Brandon

i can say no work was needed ,i was bloody stoked and happy for brandon to play so well in front of family..
but then to hear of the facial fracture and few weeks out dampened it.

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
i can say no work was needed ,i was bloody stoked and happy for brandon to play so well in front of family..
but then to hear of the facial fracture and few weeks out dampened it.
Even though he doesn't play for us anymore, I wish he played big minutes every week. Truly one of the best players to watch in the NRL, can't think of anyone else who puts so much heart into every play both sides of the ball.

nahla

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Even though he doesn't play for us anymore, I wish he played big minutes every week. Truly one of the best players to watch in the NRL, can't think of anyone else who puts so much heart into every play both sides of the ball.
look he still treasured his time at the cowboys and gets back to townsville as often as he can still has very good mates up there ...still speaks very fondly of aron payne,clint zammitt and the boys.