Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

NRL Recruitment and Retention

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Gus has good knowledge of the game, and hasn't let the new ways pass him by.
Gus, Joey, Coach Fittler all have great rugby league brains.
Thats whats gus tells you, he knows it all, just ask him, he's just like Bennett, living on past glories, as for the other 2, more likely shit for brains

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Grassfed

Junior
Reaction score
The fight between two food groups at the Shonkiies.
Fruit (Xerri ) wants out because Noodle (Ramien) is getting rolled in dough and he is not.
Imagine a Mitchell +Xerri pickup for some club.
Article says an approach to the Sombrero's has been sounded out.
We may be able to get Xerri if we cant afford Latrell
Dreaming I know but its dull after the Val/ Lat rush

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
According to Sydney rags Union aren't interested in Latrell either. I reckon he might end up staying at the Roosters for 1 more year. Surely they can't play him in reggies for a season.

Tunza

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
According to Sydney rags Union aren't interested in Latrell either. I reckon he might end up staying at the Roosters for 1 more year. Surely they can't play him in reggies for a season.
Might be good for him. Work his ring off with the lure of a new contract for 2021. Destroy the competition week in and week out before signing a $1m contract in a more interested market place. Or he could just sign with us in 2020 for $500k, and have Roosters top up half of his salary.

Grassfed

Junior
Reaction score
He wants more involvement in the game hence the push for fb/5/8
He is bored in the centres ,2 prems, SOO . Kangas - he could stay comfortable and earn a motza but he wants more out of life.
No knocks on LM here.

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
He wants more involvement in the game hence the push for fb/5/8
He is bored in the centres ,2 prems, SOO . Kangas - he could stay comfortable and earn a motza but he wants more out of life.
No knocks on LM here.
I wonder how much communication he had with the coach in those recent months about this, or has he just gotten bad advise? He has done alot at a young age, but hasn't shown that consistency. Some games I watched he looked too comfortable

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
The click farming around the Latrell saga has reached it's peak. Fox Sports spun a whole article out of one instagram post because he used the phrase 'take me back'