Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

NRL Nines 2020

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Even a small hamstring injury may place doubt over him playing half the season out, with flare ups possible

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Can we please, for the love of Andrew Whittington, kick off long after a try????

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
You should kick long most times in this format just because there is 1 less tackle

I'm watching Wigan (Bevan French) Toronto (SBW)

Izzy Folau in Catalans squad saturday

Last edited:

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Do you guys think Coach Green, will be able to, keep a lid on the hype about Hamiso?

Metro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Hamiso has got to be on the wing for the team. We have the need for speed.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Green was prepared to play GGM on the wing for us. Surely Hamiso couldn't be any worse. Throw the kid in the deep end and see if he can swim.

FeldtByAGagai

Junior
Reaction score
Prefer to see him in a full trial before declaring whether he’s ready to play first grade for us. Signs are certainly trending in the right direction for him. There’s very little chance Green starts the season with him though, with his job on the line and all that. Peak Greeny will sign Hoffman or Kafusi with our vacant spot in our top 30.

Billythefish

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Do you guys think Coach Green, will be able to, keep a lid on the hype about Hamiso?
I dont see the need to hype him up yet. Most people who watch a fair bit of footy know his potential, but this is just the nines. It what he does in the 13 man game thats going to matter. Cant wait to see him in the trials hopefully.

NSW_Cowboy

First Grader
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Hope he gets the chance to play in our remaining game(s).. my top try scorer bet may come to fruition!

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Well I can handle Hammo being saved for the 2nd half of the year-with the view that he will come into the team-because of his ability, not thru injury to the players who are warming his spot.
If that's the case, I want him specially handled-regular breaks from Qcup-2 weeks on 1 week off for example-week off to minimise chance of injury.
Qcup Coach is to take him off the field where the team has the win in the bag.

How skillful was that kick on the fly by Hammo? No nerves, he’s been in that situation before, had a lot of practice.

Last edited:

Chemicalspill

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
A lot of the greats were running around in the NRL at the tender age of 18/19. He is turning 19 this year, albeit in the latter half. I say upgrade the contract. Sure, he may get bashed in NRL, but he'll also get bashed in Q-cup. Experience with seasoned first shelf players > Q-Cup players.