Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

NRL Ladder Predictor

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
With last nights loss, i thought i would get on NRL.com & try the ladder predictor.
A bit of qualifying info is i only tip wins (no draws) & only use a 10-8 scoreline for all games so points +/- dont really come into play.
No i dont think we're going as well as some would have us believe, but nonetheless i did the exercise based on my game predictions/desires, & .........
Well I'll let you be the judge.

If your game & have some conviction of your opinion/knowledge then go to the NRL site, do the exercise & post the result.

I will be interesting to see how we all pan out

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
6 losses to go for the Sharks and Storm....?

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
I dont look at # of losses, just look at each game on its merit & make a selection. I try not to over think it.
Last year i was in a tipping comp & was dead last after 5 rounds. Got the $hits & did tips for the year & ended up 13/56. I did the ladder predictor last year about this time & jagged the top 4 (not in correct order though).
But theres plenty of experts here so just putting the challenge out there... put up or stfu

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Napoli

Sent Off
Reaction score
I got:

1. Broncos (42 pts)
2. Cowboys (40 pts +322)
3. Sharks (40 pts +197)
4. Storm (38 pts)
5. Raiders
6. Bulldogs
7. Panthers