Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

NRL 2019 - Round 5

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Lol @ Donkeys

Discuss.

Minto

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
The Broncos being so terrible would be a whole lot more satisfying if we weren't shit as well. And to think we got towelled by them. We must be really struggling.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Broncos HQ looks like it has crashed lol

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
The Broncos being so terrible would be a whole lot more satisfying if we weren't shit as well. And to think we got towelled by them. We must be really struggling.
Look let me enjoy tonight before my weekend is ruined tomorrow

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Darius Boyd is legit done. Doesn't want to put his body on the line anymore. We saw similar signs from JT in his last year at times. You know it's time to give it up when that happens.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I am stating the obvious, but Seibold needs results because a very loud and influential core at the Broncos still want Walters to be coach, and feel he was screwed over.

I recall a time I hated the Tigers (the way their fans acted post 2005 plus the Wishbone tackle). But I cannot help but enjoy their current team. No real stars there but they give their all, and have stuck together even though their former coach got off his own bus first. There is something to admire about them (just don't even beat us in a grand final again).

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
The Bronchokes have the Raiders next week in Canberra. It won't be easy. I see a lot of improvement in Canberra, and I notice the evenings are getting a little colder as well.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
The Raiders are no joke. You'd think they'd take care of the Broncos relatively comfortably next week.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I had the Raiders in the top 8 this year. For starters, they seem to go better in years where the locals down here aren't expecting it. They also had Hodgson from round 1. I think Ricky has actually improved the team in some obvious areas as well (only 3 years late). I don't think there will be as many 'fade outs' this year.

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
There may be only a few more hours that I can truly enjoy this light reading.........

Better get back to it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Spiral

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
There's no better club to watch implode is there. 5 minutes of complete uselessness and the world is ending.

Come back to us when you've had season after season of utter shit piled on, and don't get every advantage in the book to dig yourselves out of it.

Metro

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
The Broncos actually played pretty well against us. If Tevita Pangai Junior (suspended last night) played like he did against us every week then the Broncos would not lose many games.

The guy saves his best games for against us though.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to go with my instincts here. Either the Cowboys or Titans are winning tonight. Will all Queensland teams lose this week and be on losing streaks of a few weeks...? Hashtag not far off I say. Titans and or Cowboys tonight.

MPW_Fanboy

First Grader
Reaction score
A QLD side hasn’t won since round 2, and that is only because 2 QLD sides played each other! Think that’ll change tonight though. Titans are a massive sniff for an upset. Taylor/Roberts were poor last week, but there was enough there to suggest that when they click they’ll be a handful for the lower to mid table sides.

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Panthers performance was so brain dead, should have beaten the Titans by 20

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Full credit to the Titans for winning without their million dollar halfback.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, Cody Walker is a fine player. But how in the world did Souths offload Keary? The best half in the nrl right now.