Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

NRL 2019 - Round 1

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Looks like they’ll be without Roberts and Lodge next week. There was plenty of meters to be gained on Brisbane edges last night with melbourne targeting Nikorima and Milford. We might just see lolo running on an edge at some stage next week.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
I'm a little mixed over this, definitely good for us as he was there best forward, however when he commits to making the tackle, both Munsters feet are on the ground & his course of trajectory is for the hips. As he kicks the ball he leaves the ground & subsequently lodge gets his legs. If doesn't commit to the tackle, Munster steps around to create a line break. Somewhat of a tough call imo

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Knights vs Sharks about to start.

edbeek

Junior
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Ethan Lowe starting from the bench for the Rabbitohs. Hope he goes well.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Ethan Lowe starting from the bench for the Rabbitohs. Hope he goes well.
Fuk him, winter is coming

No not really, I liked Theon, sad to see him go, just hope he chokes when playing us

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Bass Player

Junior
Reaction score
Was glad to see him go: the last of the Asylum Hair Trio; and good riddance to that.