Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Nene Macdonald released

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
He went and googled the definition of my user name just to attack me with it. Standard operating proceedure for this troll
Lol I saw that, MPW_fanny reminds me of that annoying drunk chick at the party always lookin for attention. Annoying as if having a flea on ya balls

Jagjaxon

First Grader
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Searching through your post history like

View attachment 1381
Hopefully he doesn't go too far back into my post history. I recall a young 14 year old JagJaxon in 2010 calling for Gallant to start fullback over mango who was about to return from injury :vomit:

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Far fetched? Type his name into the search engine and you’ll find numerous posts from various members endorsing him ffs.
I used the search feature. I literally had to go 4 pages deep before there was a reference of him in an over the top fashion.

The vast majority of mentions I saw were in regards to him MAYBE getting a run due to our injury toll and if in fact he was actually even able to get a run as he was under 18.

Hardly saw enough evidence of advocating/endorsing of him to even warrant your comments on him.

Maybe I needed to go back further? How far back is far enough?

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Hopefully he doesn't go too far back into my post history. I recall a young 14 year old JagJaxon in 2010 calling for Gallant to start fullback over mango who was about to return from injury :vomit:

I still have to go back and delete my posts last year bagging out Molo. He's one of my favourite players now.

Cowboy Pete

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
We all have our favourite for the " Shannon Walker Award " mine was Zac Santo.

Jax

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
We all have our favourite for the " Shannon Walker Award " mine was Zac Santo.
Aren't you being modest? You were the original Shannon Walker is a star poster weren't you?

Mine was Brett Firman

Metro

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Te Maire Martin used to have pretty huge wraps on him. Definitely an NRL player but no star like some thought he may be.

Revivous

Qld Cup Player
Donor
Reaction score
Te Maire Martin used to have pretty huge wraps on him. Definitely an NRL player but no star like some thought he may be.
I'm absolutely in this category. When we got him I was over the moon and was posting videos and shit of him to reddit and sending to my mates. :(

Binky

Junior
Reaction score
I'm absolutely in this category. When we got him I was over the moon and was posting videos and shit of him to reddit and sending to my mates. :(
I still have high Hopes for him,
he has a never give up attitude and always seems to keep trying no matter the circumstances, I really hope he kicks on and lives upto his potential, even if its with the cowboys or another club.

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I still have high Hopes for him,
he has a never give up attitude and always seems to keep trying no matter the circumstances, I really hope he kicks on and lives upto his potential, even if its with the cowboys or another club.
He's only 23. Unsure where is best position is. But getting moved around surely stunts his skills to progress.

Benchy

Bench Warmer
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
He could very well end up that Moses Mbye, Mitch Aubusson, Kurt Gidley-type player. Okay in a variety of positions without setting the world on fire.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

MPW_Fanboy

First Grader
Reaction score
He’s not really serviceable in any position IMO, and we’ve had more than enough of a sample size to come to the realisation that he’s just not that good of a player.
He’s slow. He’s not very big so his size doesn’t compensate for his lack of speed. His creativity is non existent. His overall kicking game is poor. He’s an absolute mess under the high ball.

His effort can’t be questioned and he’s a solid defender, though I’m not sure that’s good enough to warrant another contract.

dakapayne

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
He's only 23. Unsure where is best position is. But getting moved around surely stunts his skills to progress.
Well, he's definitely not a fullback. I thought he was serviceable in the halves.

Binky

Junior
Reaction score
He’s not really serviceable in any position IMO, and we’ve had more than enough of a sample size to come to the realisation that he’s just not that good of a player.
He’s slow. He’s not very big so his size doesn’t compensate for his lack of speed. His creativity is non existent. His overall kicking game is poor. He’s an absolute mess under the high ball.

His effort can’t be questioned and he’s a solid defender, though I’m not sure that’s good enough to warrant another contract.
I wouldnt be opposed to giving him another contract. He would be good depth as he can cover a multitude of positions, as much as I'd kill for a team full of superstars, with the salary cap that's just not feasible with the cap, I feel like with his attitude even in reserves and training it would be a good trait to hopefully inspire the others to develop that work ethic.