Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Mundine v Green 2

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Mundine should have won, however Im a firm believer in karma, so his cheap shot in rd 1 was paid back IMO.

I knew it was our turn

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I had a large bet on cooper, lol. Easy money i...
Given the odds it must have been a very large bet to be worthwhile. I have taken the $7.50 from Luxabet about Jeff Horn. Yeah I know how good Manny is but he is a thirty eight year old welterweight and Horn is the most talented aussie fighter I have seen since Fenech. Pacman deserves to be favourite but $7.50 is very generous.

JT_Fan

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Mundine should have won, however Im a firm believer in karma, so his cheap shot in rd 1 was paid back IMO.
Agree Beaves. That shot took the stuffing out of Green for the whole fight. Was really brave of him to see out 10 rounds. You could see he was in a bad way after the cheap shot.

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I'm not seeing the rort. (Outside of the 98-90 scorecard).

It's funny how the guys actually calling the fight were saying things like "it's a close fight", "could go either way" and "it's too tight to be throwing points away". Then the professional boxer on the panel says it was 50 50. But then the likes of McGuire and (I think it was) Paul Kent start rambling on about it being a clear Mundine victory when they've only watched it in their monitors.

I reckon Green won at least the first 5 rounds. Cheap shot possibly drained his gas tank a lot earlier than it should've been emptied and Mundine finished the fight on top. But, you don't win a fight just because you had a good last 4 rounds in a 10 round fight.

Saw this on Twitter.........

Congratulations mate

If it's you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ianc

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Congrats mate

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Congrats MoM, just remember the 2 magic words and you'll be fine......... "Yes dear" ;)

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
What an odd thing to post in a very dead thread... even by your standards.
Boxing related.
I wouldnt like to be on the end of one of MTs punches to the body
He would have hurt these mma fighters bad

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Boxing related.
I wouldnt like to be on the end of one of MTs punches to the body
He would have hurt these mma fighters bad
It's a thread about a specific fight, not general boxing. And Mike Tyson is seemingly such an irrelevant person to bring up. Did you see something that made you mention him?

And, He'd hurt MMA fighters only if he can defend a take down.

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
It's a thread about a specific fight, not general boxing. And Mike Tyson is seemingly such an irrelevant person to bring up. Did you see something that made you mention him?

And, He'd hurt MMA fighters only if he can defend a take down.
I was watching some youtube clips of him.
He would defend takedowns with his uppercut