Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Mark Riddell speaks about The Cowboys

Ianc

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
“The only way of turning it around is to starting winning matches.”

Outstanding commentary, I wonder if Greeny has thought of that?

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
If Riddell was commenting on pies or fast food or any other similar topic he’s a subject matter expert in I’d be more inclined to click the link and listen to what he has to say. But as he’s talking about footy and more importantly this club, I think i’ll pass.

Metro

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Riddell is dopey. How he has a job on radio is beyond me.

snave1969

Bench Warmer
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Do you really have to make a thread for every piece of media about the Cowboys?
Whats up your ass mate.......f*** if it was"nt for us this little Forum would"nt even exist...Go f*** yourself.

snave1969

Bench Warmer
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Haters going to hate...Thats what I love about the North QLders that are to shit scared to leave North QLD......The Positive attitude. Good on Riddel for having a go.

Metro

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Haters going to hate...Thats what I love about the North QLders that are to shit
Whats up your ass mate.......f*** if it was"nt for us this little Forum would"nt even exist...Go f*** yourself.
Sorry to have triggered an emotional response from you.

What is up my arse is that there is a lot of media about the Cowboys. If you are going to post a new individual thread for every piece of it, then it will clog up the forum and make the important threads harder to find.

I’m sure you have good intentions posting this stuff, but maybe confine it to an individual thread?

It’s just a little self indulgent posting a new thread every time Piggy Riddell wants have a hot take on the Cowboys.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Have we invested that much on our pack? I mean, we did sign McLean. But we lost Tamou who was asking for well over market value.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Do you really have to make a thread for every piece of media about the Cowboys?
In his defence, have a look at some of the southern based forums, they have people creating threads every hour some of them & often all about the same topic.
I agree its probably not worthy of its own thread, and perhaps for our small gathering there could be a consolidated thread of "Shit Nuffies Say about the Cowboys" thread :)

Chemicalspill

Qld Cup Player
Donor
Reaction score
In his defence, have a look at some of the southern based forums, they have people creating threads every hour some of them & often all about the same topic.
I agree its probably not worthy of its own thread, and perhaps for our small gathering there could be a consolidated thread of "Shit Nuffies Say about the Cowboys" thread :)
The experts panel?

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Was Riddell part of the Parra team we smoked in the 2005 preliminary final...?