Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Magic Round meetup

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a meet up on the Sunday pre game? I know we don't always see eye to eye, but might be good to shake hands & agree to disagree.
Caxton Street pub would be a good location (I can find Caxton St)

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Sounds good

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I will try and sneak to the Caxton but have a big group in tow so might not be able to make it. Are any of you lads in the Cowboys fans section or just wherever in GA?

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Ok, i know sfa of brisbane, however i do know there is a pub at the top end of caxton st, think they have meals , so i can probably be there from lunch time.
I'll be the old grey haired fuker in some sort of cowboys gear.
If i can find a name & be a bit more definitive I'll post here.
Irrespective of what i may have posted before, always happy to meet with other cowboys diehards.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Ok, i know sfa of brisbane, however i do know there is a pub at the top end of caxton st, think they have meals , so i can probably be there from lunch time.
I'll be the old grey haired fuker in some sort of cowboys gear.
If i can find a name & be a bit more definitive I'll post here.
Irrespective of what i may have posted before, always happy to meet with other cowboys diehards.

You're probably thinking of the Lord Alfred (formerly Hotel LA). I can highly recommend them as a pre-game hangout, the Roar supporters group have their pre-game sesh there http://thelordalfred.com.au/

The Caxton itself is slightly closer to the stadium but IMO a bit of a hole and basically uninhabitable on match days.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
You're probably thinking of the Lord Alfred (formerly Hotel LA). I can highly recommend them as a pre-game hangout, the Roar supporters group have their pre-game sesh there http://thelordalfred.com.au/

The Caxton itself is slightly closer to the stadium but IMO a bit of a hole and basically uninhabitable on match days.
You're probably right. I spent an afternoon there pre JT's last origin in 2017(the one he never played). So i know where it is, given that sundays games are storm, raiders, rabbits & us is this a good place to meet? I remember being able to get service easy so thats always a plus & they have a tab.
Anyway i will plan on being there & if others want to meet up, then great.
(I can nearly guarantee I'll be on my best behavior, unless of course i have a good day at the races on Saturday, its Doomben 10000 day )

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I'm goin with a bunch of mates. Not sitting in Cowboys supporters bay, top corner bay 514 i think. Ill be busy checkin into accommodation first, but keep us posted.Never know what might happened

Rudi

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I get in Thursday, there for all 4 days, hoping for a little Cowboys magic.

Jagjaxon

First Grader
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I'll be there all four days also, if I'm still alive on Sunday I'll be up for a meet up

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Everyone watching both games? About to head towards Caxton st with a group of Souths fans

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Was at the game with mates for a bday bash. Good crowd, shame we couldn't put up a competitive performance. Story of our season so far. Pissed off not to see Clifford or our young centre. WTF is Green thinkin long term having Asiata in the halves. Different perspective watching live compared to tv, interesting to read what you guys reckon on us in another thread. Heading to T'ville on Wed for the game against the Eels. God I hope we improve, sick of average performances, feel like we are so far behind compared to other teams