Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Free Paulo/Josh Pryor

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Well done on deleting the homophobic posts made by Spacey. If administrators are consistent he should be spending a week on the sidelines to think about what he’s done.

Also, @Dream your silence is deafening on the issues I’ve raised in this thread. Any chance of addressing them.
just out of curiosity, have you ever donated money to go towards the running of this forum?

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
just out of curiosity, have you ever donated money to go towards the running of this forum?
I would only ever donate if things changed around here with regards to how the forum is moderated. It’s far too much of a nanna state for me to want to dig into my pockets.

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I would only ever donate if things changed around here with regards to how the forum is moderated. It’s far too much of a nanna state for me to want to dig into my pockets.
Well considering you have no financial ties to the joint, if you hate it that much, f*** knows why you post in here then?

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Well done on deleting the homophobic posts made by Spacey. If administrators are consistent he should be spending a week on the sidelines to think about what he’s done.

Also, @Dream your silence is deafening on the issues I’ve raised in this thread. Any chance of addressing them.
It was not homophobic at all. It must of touch your feelings inappropriately. As a victim you have the right to feel upset and vulnerable. Have you tried Lifeline ?

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
It was not homophobic at all. It must of touch your feelings inappropriately. As a victim you have the right to feel upset and vulnerable. Have you tried Lifeline ?
If it wasn’t homophobic then the post wouldn’t have been deleted champion. I’m straight so your homophobia doesn’t effect me, though it might effect some of our LGBT members.