Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Free Paulo/Josh Pryor

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
What did Josh Pryor do to Dream to warrant a life time ban? Seems quite over the top given he appears to be a decent bloke on the main boards.

I believe Paulo has spent enough time on the sidelines. Hopefully he can be released back onto the forum ASAP.

He basically dared Dream to ban him. I'm usually pretty lenient but Dream showed me the message at the time and even I thought it warranted him being banished from the forum for good.

I've said before I don't mind Paulo and hope one day he might be able to return to the forum. Napoli used to be an over the top poster but seems to have re-invented himself under his new alias. Everyone used to think FFS/ Prince Ernst was a troll with his anti Feldt posts but now people just find it funny. This is a forum- we're not all going to agree. Stop taking it all so seriously.

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
He basically dared Dream to ban him. I'm usually pretty lenient but Dream showed me the message at the time and even I thought it warranted him being banished from the forum for good.

I've said before I don't mind Paulo and hope one day he might be able to return to the forum. Napoli used to be an over the top poster but seems to have re-invented himself under his new alias. Everyone used to think FFS/ Prince Ernst was a troll with his anti Feldt posts but now people just find it funny. This is a forum- we're not all going to agree. Stop taking it all so seriously.
Any chance Dream showed you the lead up posts to JP daring him ban him? I have heard whispers he was significantly baited.

Completely agree with your last point. If everybody adopted this point of view there would be no issues on here.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Any chance Dream showed you the lead up posts to JP daring him ban him? I have heard whispers he was significantly baited.

Completely agree with your last point. If everybody adopted this point of view there would be no issues on here.

Yeah I saw those as well. Trust me JP was doing all the baiting. Dream sent him a post telling him to dial down the double posts and to stop saying variations of the same thing. He even said when he first returned he was doing quite well and was a good poster. He was clogging up the forums repeating himself. That's what people have a problem with. JP didn't take that advice and basically told Dream to f*** off. Tried to call his bluff and failed miserably. Not a good idea to do that to an admin if you want to be able to post here.

Bass Player

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
The flock have taken exception with some of my more controversial point of views, and how convincing some of my points of view have been.
Well, I tried. You just will not be told.
As for the rest of your post: delusional.

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
I appreciate that you’ve self nominated as the unofficial spokesperson for the flock, but I don’t believe I asked for your skewed perception of what goes on here. You attempting to speak on authority as if you were personally involved in discussions between administrators to ban me, and know the exact reasons for the ban is comical.

You have insinuated that I go out of my way to personally attack people, and that I constantly play the man rather than the ball, which couldn’t be any further from the truth and rather disingenuous to suggest. We’ve had a couple of run ins in the past and it has quite clearly left you with a foul taste in your mouth.

I ask you to keep your 2 cents out of this thread as it’s not particularly needed in a discussion calling for change to the way this forum is moderated, and for paulo/joshpryor to be unbanned.

Bongohead667

First Grader
Reaction score
Well, I tried. You just will not be told.
As for the rest of your post: delusional.
Ignore him. Either with the ignore function or just don't talk to him. It harder to clog up the forum if nobody argues with him.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
If you're not happy with the way the forum is run, why don't you just start your own. Think I remember Dream saying that the program was about $300 +/-. Buy some storage or whatever you need. Then send all the members here invites to join, as well as on Fb.
Then you can moderate the way YOU want to.
We'll all sign up & give the opinions you may prefer to hear.
You'll only need 2 rules.
#1. MPW_Fanboy is always right.
#2. If MPW_Fanboy is wrong, refer to rule #1.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
Ignore him. Either with the ignore function or just don't talk to him. It harder to clog up the forum if nobody argues with him.
You literally scrolled off the main board, clicked on a thread that was created by ME full well knowing the content inside could very well be triggering for you, and STILL decided to post in here. I encourage our more emotional posters on here who are triggered easily to place me on ignore, but if you’re going to be the poster boy of this means, I suggest you practice what you preach.

If you're not happy with the way the forum is run, why don't you just start your own. Think I remember Dream saying that the program was about $300 +/-. Buy some storage or whatever you need. Then send all the members here invites to join, as well as on Fb.
Then you can moderate the way YOU want to.
We'll all sign up & give the opinions you may prefer to hear.
You'll only need 2 rules.
#1. MPW_Fanboy is always right.
#2. If MPW_Fanboy is wrong, refer to rule #1.

Is this a personal attack? Be careful. Given calling somebody a space cadet is now ban worthy and considered a personal attack, I would be very cautious with the way you are going about things. I don’t have an issue with your post, but it’d be a darn shame for you if the administrators started moderating the forum fairly and gave you a week ban for personal attacks/baiting.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Considering I only post about half a dozen times a week, don't think I'd even be missed.
I didn't think it was an attack, personal or otherwise, more of a suggestion as you don't seem happy with how things are done here.
A personal attack is like "you're a fkn re***d" for which I have been previously banned, but I'm older now & decided to grow old gracefully & not let shit like a football forum get the better of me.
It'd be a real shame to lose another knowledgeable poster because of pride!

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
Considering I only post about half a dozen times a week, don't think I'd even be missed.
I didn't think it was an attack, personal or otherwise, more of a suggestion as you don't seem happy with how things are done here.
A personal attack is like "you're a fkn re***d" for which I have been previously banned, but I'm older now & decided to grow old gracefully & not let shit like a football forum get the better of me.
It'd be a real shame to lose another knowledgeable poster because of pride!

While your post wasn’t vulgar or derogatory, it was definitely an attempt to land a subtle jab that would definitely fall under the personal attack/baiting banner given part of the reasoning the SS sent me to forum jail for. I am fine with your post, if the administrators are consistent then perhaps they won’t be. Just a warning. They run a tight ship here in Utopia.

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
What's the food like in Forum Jail?

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I'd complain, remember the Geneva Convention. Human Rights.

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
I only just found this thread. It's great! Let's keep all the shit-shit here and leave the other threads to... I dunno, footy talk?
Derailing threads is a serious offence that is punishable by up to lifetime in forum prison. I suggest you cease your shit talk immediately from this thread otherwise you could go find yourself on the sidelines.

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
Well done on deleting the homophobic posts made by Spacey. If administrators are consistent he should be spending a week on the sidelines to think about what he’s done.

Also, @Dream your silence is deafening on the issues I’ve raised in this thread. Any chance of addressing them.