Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

First time townsville visit

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
G'day gang,
Missed my move up to Townsville early this year, but looking to head up for a week for a b'day bash early next season. Reading comments here, unsure if hotels in the city would suit the small family, looking at apartments/ houses south of it abit. Any areas to stay clear of? Railway estate, Westend or Cranbok area looking at so far. Thanks again

Ianc

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
It's not south and I'm not sure of your budget but the apartments at Riverway are pretty good. Riverway is a fairly nice family place too.

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Got tickets for the Sunday magic round games, against Souths in May. Then flying up to CQ and driving up to Townsville for a 1 week stay. Plan is to head to the game against the EEls round 10. Accommodation sorted, only 10-15min walk to Strand, (I'm guessing it's a good location). Looking forward to me first visit. Cheers for the info here.