Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Farewell from C4L

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Whatever happened to Napoli? I swear I haven't heard from the guy in years, but I have my suspicious he is here posting under a new identity or two lol

He was here most recently under Lolomolo. Before that was Dean Park Resident. He'd be waiting in the wings. He's about due for another account I'd say.

Spacey

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I'm glad that young Bass Player stood up to Beaves.
Juicy, must of missed that.

Jesus it's just a forum. Some people don't get along with others. I've had my fair share of sooks on here, took a break and come back. Aslong as we are all supporters and want the team to do well.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
He was here most recently under Lolomolo. Before that was Dean Park Resident. He'd be waiting in the wings. He's about due for another account I'd say.
Was he MPW Fanboy? I don't think so, however, they got a similar reaction from everybody :)

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Ah yeah that's right. I always got those two confused. Similar characters.

Prince Ernst of Hanover

First Grader
Reaction score
Perhaps we should create an honour role? For fallen comrades. Like a military monument. e.g.

* Thommo: Passed away ..../...../.......
* Darkhorse: Poached by Broncos HQ.
* Beaves: M.I.A.
* Granty: Retired. Has his feet up, drinking a cocktail at a North Queensland Island resort somewhere.
* Bernster: Last seen at the Canterbury Bulldogs Kennel forum.
* John D Junior: ?
* Young Jhack: Incited a rebellion and formed his own breakaway republic.

Last edited:

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Perhaps we should create an honour role? For fallen comrades. Like a military monument. e.g.

* Granty: Retired. Has his feet up, drinking a cocktail at a North Queensland Island resort somewhere.
I think our mate Butch has been busy through the COVID-19 response. Possibly front line work.

That or he finally got a day with Veronica :p

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

You just have to look at the top poster list on the members page and there's heaps of people that don't post anymore. I have no idea how Granty went from having 46000 posts to just decide one day he didn't want to post anymore.

forrest.jpg

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
You just have to look at the top poster list on the members page and there's heaps of people that don't post anymore. I have no idea how Granty went from having 46000 posts to just decide one day he didn't want to post anymore.

View attachment 1684
Granty has other priorities now.

Him & Nana Fay still attend all home games(when we are allowed).

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Granty has other priorities now.

Him & Nana Fay still attend all home games(when we are allowed).

I know Granty posted a lot but a lot of people leaving recently have been talking as if posting on the Stampede is some big commitment. Wanting their accounts disabled and everything. I don't get it. I've said it for ages but people have to stop taking this place so seriously.

Last edited:

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I hope those that have left are enjoying the Facebook Stampede group :)

Prince Ernst of Hanover

First Grader
Reaction score
If the team starts winning regularly you won't need to be concerned with people leaving.

I know one individual who was absent for nearly all of 2015. Left in a huff about something. When we were near the end of our big winning streak he came back. All his concerns were suddenly forgotten.

Metro

First Grader
Reaction score
I know Granty posted a lot but a lot of people leaving recently have been talking as if posting on the Stampede is some big commitment. Wanting their accounts disabled and everything. I don't get it. I've said it for ages but people have to stop taking this place so seriously.
People like being dramatic mate. As you, say, it’s an Internet forum. You need to take it with a bit of salt.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
People like being dramatic mate. As you, say, it’s an Internet forum. You need to take it with a bit of salt.

Yeah exactly. I kind of think for too long we've tried to appease all the old members, who seem to be leaving anyway. We have to evolve to some degree. It's not 2005 anymore.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Yeah exactly. I kind of think for too long we've tried to appease all the old members, who seem to be leaving anyway. We have to evolve to some degree. It's not 2005 anymore.
I thought some of the old guard could dish it out, but didn't like it when it got dished back to them. With that said, I happen to get along with some of them in real life prior to this forum (I lived in Townsville over a decade ago).