Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Dry July

Spacey

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Love my beer and rum, but decided to have a month off it. First time in about 7 years. Might sign up and post the donation page for the charity. Is that ok on this forum? Not expecting much, but it's something worth while... Cheers

Last edited:

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Love my beer and rum, but decided to have a month off it. First time in about 7 years. Might sign up and post the donation page for the charity. Is that ok on this forum? Not expecting much, but it's something worth while... Cheers
That's a shame you advertised this so late on 30 June. Not enough time for people to donate to you today, and claim it back on the tax tomorrow :)

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Go for it, good luck!

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score

Yeah go for it, i'd happily donate to somebody else not drinking rather than do it myself, that way we both feel good :)

Metro

First Grader
Reaction score

Good luck. You’ll feel amazing by the end of the month. I’ve done a month off booze in the past couple of years and you notice how good it is having some time off.

In saying that, I am not going to try something so radical again.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I rarely drink
Good stuff Paulo.

My missus doesn't drink. It must be something about peer pressure because my drinking has dropped significantly since being with her. I barely touch it now.

Mind you, I still love a glass of scotch (chivas regal) and dry. Or a glass of Shiraz.

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
My mrs bought me a bottle of scotch for my bday recently-it will last a year or 2-thats me drinking alot.
My mrs doesnt drink or smoke either.

*ps i like scotch and ginger ale

Last edited:

Bass Player

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
If all be true that I do think,
There a five reasons we should drink:
Good wine, a friend, or being dry,
Or lest we should be by-and-by,
Or...any other reason why.

Spacey

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
1 down 3 more games to go this month I think. What a draw to test ones self control