Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Cyclone Debbie

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I disliked the way he could have wasted precious emergency services resources doing that.
True....but you could also say that about the thousands of people that speed, tailgate, risky overtaking on roads everyday. Most people are d*cks every now and then....

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
It seems like my rellies and friends are okay. Hope yours all are too.... :)

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Our fence fell over but no other real damage yet....and I say yet because the wind and rain around Mackay/Sarina is actually heaps worse from midnight thru to this morning - wind at Hay Point peaked at 106kph during the cyclone crossing, but was clocking 124kph in the last few hours even though the cyclone is well inland and downgraded to a low.....bring back Debbie! Sh*ts getting wild without her.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
So what are people even able to do at the moment...?

I heard the liquor shops made a few good sales before the cyclone... :)

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard of any fatalities yet so that is the good news. One guy had a wall fall on him. Not sure on his current health status.
I thought one person was confirmed dead prior to the eye hitting land...?

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Female tourist died in a car accident during early stages (not sure if evacuating, but attributed to the poor weather).

Bloke in Prossy had a wall fall him, stable in hospital.

It would be fantastic, but also extremely surprising, if there are no more deaths or serious injuries. Some of those places are absolutley decimated....unbelievably lucky if there are no further fatalities.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Female tourist died in a car accident during early stages (not sure if evacuating, but attributed to the poor weather).

Bloke in Prossy had a wall fall him, stable in hospital.

It would be fantastic, but also extremely surprising, if there are no more deaths or serious injuries. Some of those places are absolutley decimated....unbelievably lucky if there are no further fatalities.
Maybe that is the headline I saw....?

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Good luck now to all members from Rocky to NSW. Could get rough especially for people in the Sunny and Gold Coasts hinterlands.

Stay safe and make smart decisions.

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Debbie just got me the day off work, that lady sure knows how to please a man

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Debbie just got me the day off work, that lady sure knows how to please a man
You must have caught her on a good day. Round mine the other day she carried on like a pork chop, cut off my electricity, pushed my fence over and then refused to leave. Bipolar mole can get bent.