Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

COVID-19 / Coronavirus

Metro

First Grader
Reaction score
Admin - made this thread to contain future COVID-19 posts
-------------

Paulo seems like the type of guy who would now have a back shed full of toilet paper.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Why???? Because he's full of shit

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
The opposite Metbro-if i've run out of tp, ill use paper towel from takeaway or jump up on the wash basin and wash my arse.
Only thing I hoard is formguides, losing tab tickets.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
C'mon man don't live in the past, throw those fukers out & start new each day.

Chemicalspill

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
The opposite Metbro-if i've run out of tp, ill use paper towel from takeaway or jump up on the wash basin and wash my arse.
KFC wet wipes? I've always wondered if they were useful. Just make sure to use them before eating the wicked wings.

Metro

First Grader
Reaction score
Bill Shorten in his Vic bubble would have canned this game. God Bless PM Morrison. No doubt he has been lobbied by NRL bosses about the sense of occasion at play. He is a guy who is supportive of the NRL.

Let’s pray this man gets two more terms.

Metro

First Grader
Reaction score
Ha ha Labor lackey admins getting salty about a post supporting our PM. Laugh out loud funny how transparent this is.

Bongohead667

First Grader
Reaction score
Jesus what a shitshow. Major sporting events will spread this shit like crazy. All this short sited thinking is what's allowed this to get to the pandemic level it's at. How f***ing hard is it for the people running the country to harden up a bit and do what's required?

LoloMolo

L
Scomo made perfect sense of why it will begin Monday. Spoke really well in the press conference. Great leader in Australia’s time of need.

Bongohead667

First Grader
Reaction score
People travel from all over for the cowboys broncos derby. If there aren't people with covid in townsville yet, there will be after the game tonight.

Metro

First Grader
Reaction score
Jesus what a shitshow. Major sporting events will spread this shit like crazy. All this short sited thinking is what's allowed this to get to the pandemic level it's at. How f***ing hard is it for the people running the country to harden up a bit and do what's required?
I live in Melbourne. You literally are walking to and from work in peak hour with thousands of people around you (thousands of tourists from around the world included). The idea that the people of Townsville can’t go to a rugby league game for one night is ridiculous when people haven’t been banned from travelling to and from work here in Melbourne.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Yeah.........nah

LoloMolo

L
They have done as required. Watch the press conference. It makes perfect sense. They have put me at ease at least. Great leadership shown by all.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Scomo made perfect sense of why it will begin Monday. Spoke really well in the press conference. Great leader in Australia’s time of need.

He's got my vote in any further election. A PM who cares about the people (ie footy fans)

LoloMolo

L
People travel from all over for the cowboys broncos derby. If there aren't people with covid in townsville yet, there will be after the game tonight.
Its inevitable people will contract it in Townsville mate. The 500 person gathering advice is a prevention measure designed to ensure we stay ahead of the curve. It’s not being advised as a stop gate measure. Stop with the hysterics.