Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

CBD stadium

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Or they could make it $10. Or $20. We're limited only by the denominations of our five notes... :rolleyes:
And quantity = profit; your argument is to slow things down.
There's no fubbing. 1 button (server). 1 swipe (buyer). Ding (go!). You're letting an unhealthy prejudice get the better of you. Don't air one's bigotry in public, it makes one appear stupid and not really engaged in the topic.
1 button for $8.60? the servers are amazing, they must have telekinetic powers, but that really doesnt matter, my initial comment was that one outlet was card only & my comment was i prefer to pay by cash. If you want to pay only by card knock your socks off, I had cash & prefer to pay that way for certain purchases.
Actually my qty vs profit is to speed things up, cos in my business the faster i go the more money i make
Just curious, were actually at the game on Saturday & have first hand experience?

Rudi

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Card is king - no change required, speeds up work flow. Adelaide Oval is cashless.
Only problem is if(when) wife checks statement and sees what you have been spending.
I love the 'no paper trail' of cash, but I love the speed of card.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
The Button is marked "Beer". That must have struck you, surely.
Actually no its not, they had to enter into the register, then enter the amount into the card machine & the staff perhaps had fukall to no training cos the girl who served me (3 times) couldnt find the "beer button".
Obviously you werent there so not really qualified to comment i would suggest

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Metro

First Grader
Reaction score
I’m sure the casual staff did their best at the new ground.

Bass Player

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Actually no its not, they had to enter into the register, then enter the amount into the card machine & the staff perhaps had fukall to no training cos the girl who served me (3 times) couldnt find the "beer button".
Then that's not the solution I'm suggesting. You're now talking about something else. It seems you're so desperate to be right, you'll change the subject to achieve it.
Obviously you werent there so not really qualified to comment i would suggest
You really have lost track of this conversation. I said that all outlets should be only card payments. That's it. You got no traction arguing against the concept with the miniscule outage nonsense, so now you've decided to introduce "what happened at the ground" as if that's what we were talking about all the time. Then, in order to be right, you only have to describe what happened to you and then you're definitely right because you were there!

Last edited:

LoloMolo

L
Ass player types a lot of words but really doesn’t say much in his posts. A lot of rambling with no real substance.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
BP won the card or cash debate I'd say-very articulate.
Most politicians are articulate also, sadly being articulate does not necessarily equate to substance.

You're very easily swayed @paulo_w

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Most politicians are articulate also, sadly being articulate does not necessarily equate to substance.

You're very easily swayed @paulo_w

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
I was being sarcastic....just joking!!
You won the debate easily @Moggy
Of course Cash is king-wanna chop my cards up after BPs ad hominem defence of them lol

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Also, approximately 60 staff could not attend as they were ill. I personally think they did OK for the first game.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Also, approximately 60 staff could not attend as they were ill. I personally think they did OK for the first game.

60 staff? Sounds like some sort of pandemic..