Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Big few days in WWE spoilers

EvolutionUber

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
It took 22 matches but undertaker finally lost at WM

Sadly the ultimate warrior has passed away after only bring added to the hall of fame 3 days ago

Minto

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Cant believe the Warrior died. He was just on TV yesterday. Looking back on that promo now, its very eerie. RIP.

EvolutionUber

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Cant believe the Warrior died. He was just on TV yesterday. Looking back on that promo now, its very eerie. RIP.
Yeah no cause of death has been released yet.

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Watching the warrior promo on Raw, I actually thought to myself that he didn't look good, so I wasn't to surprised when I heard the news this afternoon. Sad news none the less.

jhack13

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Watching the warrior promo on Raw, I actually thought to myself that he didn't look good, so I wasn't to surprised when I heard the news this afternoon. Sad news none the less.
His speech on Raw was indeed a bit eerie, it was as though he was giving himself his eulogy like he knew his life was coming to a close.

ozyscott

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I watched TNA Impact for the first time in a long while.......I actually really liked the episode compared to what i've seen from the WWE much much more......

Minto

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

ozyscott

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Absolutely lol whats not to like about the beautiful people? lol

EvolutionUber

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I feel little dirty after watching tna it's the dirty I feel when I know I've done something wrong.

ozyscott

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I find their storylines more interesting considering WWE Market is predominately for children with a PG rating

jhack13

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
How about the Stinger! Although not to sure on them calling him 'The Vigilante'.

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they've gone a bit over the top calling him "The Vigilante" Sting. Could've eased it in way better.

jhack13

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Sting vs Triple H at Mania should be good. I will be angry if Taker and Sting never face off now that they're both in the company.

ozyscott

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Seth Rollins is good value....

ozyscott

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Sting vs Triple H at Mania should be good. I will be angry if Taker and Sting never face off now that they're both in the company.
taker should retire he doesn't need to compete again he's given enough

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Seth Rollins is good value....
I can't see the value (from a wwe perspective) for Rollins to win it. He still has the Money In The Bank contract that they need to use. Hell, he could in theory just say, "stuff getting hurt in the rumble, I'll cash in at Wrestlemania anyway."

Would be a bit of a waste to give a title shot to someone who can have one anyway. (Yet, they went and gave him one at the rumble, so who knows.)