Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Betting/Punting

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I checked the Tote just before jump and Archie was $1.04 place. Payed $1.50, f***!!!!!!!! Was a moral place bet in an 8 dog field. If I had of known he would end up at that price I would have emptied my account on him,.

Yes Josh, I don't mind mind the dogs. Lot's of value! Yeah, I see Black Opium is racing at Sandown again. Got a squeeze box. Should be hard to beat. 3 & 8 are no slouch either.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I checked the Tote just before jump and Archie was $1.04 place. Payed $1.50, f***!!!!!!!! Was a moral place bet in an 8 dog field. If I had of known he would end up at that price I would have emptied my account on him,.

Yes Josh, I don't mind mind the dogs. Lot's of value! Yeah, I see Black Opium is racing at Sandown again. Got a squeeze box. Should be hard to beat. 3 & 8 are no slouch either.
I will have to keep an eye on it, but I usually try to stay away from NZ greyhounds. It seems such a lottery over there.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Well that wasn't an easy watch but Black Opium gets the job done.

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Have any of you signed up to Greyhounds HQ? I'm not affiliated with them at all btw. I am friends with Harry who does the SA mail and that's it. He is a Pro- Punter who makes his living from the dogs and imo is a deadset gun. Never seen a tipster like him, he knows his dogs.

They also have a promo going at the moment where if you are a member you're in the draw to own 5% in Tommy Shelby for this Saturday's Group 2 WA Derby.

BTW I had a dog go around at Sandown Park last night, Talking Numbers. Didn't let you know as she tends to miss the start. Ran 3rd in a NTD race and ran really well. I've watched the replay a number of times and was happy with it, she ran a PB at Sandown too.

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I heard about greyhounds hq on the radio-sounds like a good place to go.
I only bet on the horses, on Friday got Victory Eight at $88, Saturday got Chapel City at $136-had CC in 8 4 leg multis, stood to win over 200k, but last leg couldn’t run a place for me-shattered.

Hopefully Talking Numbers starts with them next time-I’ll have something on it next time.

Brenton

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Isotope R6 Eagle Farm
Vega One R8 Eagle Farm

R2 at Randwick “Tallis” - I’m not backing it but one for the QLD fans if you want to get on. First up after a spell so not sure how it’ll go but I won’t back it.

Also keep an eye on Andrew Adkins on the roughies at Randwick tomorrow too, jags one most days. R2 “Fair Dinkum” looks a shot, firming in price.