Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Betting/Punting

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
We are currently $2.25 to beat Storm next week. I think we've got their measure this year.

Return of the Mack

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
I am betting on Cronulla 13+ tonight ($4.70). I think a 20-14 loss against us in Townsville is pretty good form. If they execute better tonight I can see them beating the Dragons fairly easily - as I believe the Dragons performance was more how bad the Broncos were than how good the Dragons were.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
We are currently $2.25 to beat Storm next week. I think we've got their measure this year.
Melbourne at home. Back to back travel for us. Potentially no Morgo. Melbourne in a premiers honeymoon period. I like our chances against them later down the track.

I am betting on Cronulla 13+ tonight ($4.70). I think a 20-14 loss against us in Townsville is pretty good form. If they execute better tonight I can see them beating the Dragons fairly easily - as I believe the Dragons performance was more how bad the Broncos were than how good the Dragons were.
I see your points but I detest the Sharks and hope the result is the other way around.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Raiders. You'd think there would be a bounce back factor, especially at home. Also I don't think the Knights have the team to string wins together this year too often.
I can agree to all of that. The Knights and Raiders do have a bit of a rivalry, though. The Knights may have even taken them to golden point a few times in recent history...?

Return of the Mack

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
This was a shocker on Thursday night. Even though Cronulla were up 14-4 at the break I knew my bet was toast with that gale behind the Dragons back in the second half.

Return of the Mack

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Have a pineapple on this multi today

- Manly 13+ ($3.70)
- Jordan Rapana to score 2 tries or more ($4.50).

$50 @ $16.65 = $832.50.