Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Betting for Broncos v Cowboys game

mrloiter

Qld Cup Player
Donor
Reaction score
it’s a bit of a weird stat though mate, i think he only ever missed 1 derby game in the 14 seasons he played for us? (2017). Hard to win without him when he’s pretty much always there.
A weird stat, taken completely out of context in order to create a narrative that isn't there?

I'm sure the media will latch onto this stat in no time!

TigersAreBetter

Junior
Reaction score
Who would dream to tip Cowboys??? Obviously Broncos, and another thing, Tigers will win 69-0 when its Tigers vs Cowboys

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Nah, i tipped the Cows. I'm having a joke. Hope Cows get all over the Broncs. Hate the Broncos and Seibold
It's flattering that you think we care who you hate/love.
The rivalry between the Cowboys & donkies is something that you as a tigers fan, can never fully comprehend & will probably never experience.
But hey keep your dream alive as you get offered relocation or death, winter is coming

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Spiral

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
it’s a bit of a weird stat though mate, i think he only ever missed 1 derby game in the 14 seasons he played for us? (2017). Hard to win without him when he’s pretty much always there.
Yeah absolutely, it was moreso just reminding us how good we’ve had it in recent years against this lot compared to the early days. Incredible to think it took that long to break the duck (but f*** was it worth it - still to this day envy anyone who happened to be there live).

Spiral

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
A weird stat, taken completely out of context in order to create a narrative that isn't there?

I'm sure the media will latch onto this stat in no time!
Did you know we have only ever won the one game in the Northern Hemisphere? #CowboysinCrisis #SackGreen

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Did you know we have only ever won the one game in the Northern Hemisphere? #CowboysinCrisis #SackGreen
Mate I don't know where you are getting your stats from..........

My source, "Shifty Pete" from the pub, assures me that they have never lost a game in 6 of the 7 continents.

#championsofafrica, #greenforpm, #1inturkey

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Has anybody heard why the 'Dally M' betting is suspended???
Was thinking of having a plunge on Morgo & Lolo