Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

are you going to be away for a time period?

njoha4

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
on a cruise from the 25th of sep to the 18th of oct
that's about 4 weeks

Bernster

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I will be in Sydney (Yes I am packing my Jersey and I might even be game enough to wear it) from the 4th to the 9th of October for a Cousin's Wedding.

leesee

Captain
Reaction score
i'm going to my parents house for the weekend. only because my bro ate all the food in the house lol

Bernster

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
leesee said:
i'm going to my parents house for the weekend. only because my bro ate all the food in the house lol
OMG...Bloody Teenage Boys. I have enough trouble with an almost six year old Nephew who has the same appetite.

RHINO

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
been on 2 drinking adventures to townsville and toowoomba and hoping for another week long one when exams are over to sydney at the end of the semester

leesee

Captain
Reaction score
i've done townsville a few times, sydney, byron bay so far this year. will be back in sydney at the end of the year (hopefully new years), plus townsville in december, and go only knows where else.

Bernster

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Leesee mate, New years in Sydney is absolutley AWESOME!!! I have done the New Years Eve Fireworks in Sydney at least twice.

Bernster

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Plus the Shopping is awesome too (lol...Golden Rule of visiting Sydney - YOU MUST GO SHOPPING!!!)

Bernster

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Oh and next week, this will be my seventh trip to Sydney since leaving as a 5 year old in the late 70's (and I will probably be staying in Sharkies Territory aka The Shire where my Uncle lives).

#CowboyDavid

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Bernster said:
Plus the Shopping is awesome too (lol...Golden Rule of visiting Sydney - YOU MUST GO SHOPPING!!!)
I guess we broke the golden rule on the weekend.

Speaking of shopping, I was really surprised at the lack of merchandise at SFS on Saturday night. The only merchandise store I saw had all windows closed except for one. As I walked past, someone was purchasing the LAST Cowboys item in stock (an arm tattoo/sleeve thing) and this was an hour before the game. The guy had to take the display one down off the wall as it was all he had left. Either there were heaps of sales early on or they didn't think Cowboys gear would sell.

minibeave

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmm so what are you going to be doing in sydney leesee hahahaha

leesee

Captain
Reaction score
might go and see kenny and his mates lol. turns out he was waiting at the hotel while we were getting pizza haha

minibeave

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol the poor guy standing out in the cold all nite he could have got frost BITE hahaha get it BITE sad joke i know

njoha4

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
:scratchhead: why did you say that 2 Fats?

don't you like me 2 Fats?