Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Anyone tried Taco Bell in Townsville?

Prince Ernst of Hanover

First Grader
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Taco Bell in Townsville.?

Apparently the first one just opened in Townsville. Near the McDonalds on Woolcock Street in Currajong. I am considering buying some shares (*) in the parent company (Collins Foods). Taco Bell has begun expanding in Australia.

* This is not a recommendation to buy shares in this company.

Tunza

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Taco Bell is usually really good when it first opens (ie Sydney and Brisbane) then gets progressively worse as the franchise ages and the staff don't take any care in the food prep.

Highly recommend it after your tenth drink of the night though. The grease always settles your stomach.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Taco Bell in Townsville.?

Apparently the first one just opened in Townsville. Near the McDonalds on Woolcock Street in Currajong. I am considering buying some shares (*) in the parent company (Collins Foods). Taco Bell has begun expanding in Australia.

* This is not a recommendation to buy shares in this company.
My gf and I had a look yesterday-too busy so we’ll go another time.
Hopefully I can incorporate Taco Bell into my diet-always looking for new things to eat, other options.
The food truck scene in Townsville is so shit, poor quality food and invention...restaurants are alright.

Prince Ernst of Hanover

First Grader
Reaction score
Thanks folks. :)

I think I am going to wait until I see the half year report before I make a decision on this company. I tried a taco bell burrito in the United Kingdom in 2017. I thought it tasted OK.

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Why don't u look at a plant based food company Prince

Prince Ernst of Hanover

First Grader
Reaction score
Hey Paulo.

Would you please post the full text from the article below if you have Bully access?

Cheers PEOH