Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

2020 Season suspended indefinitely

Metro

First Grader
Reaction score
Surely legally - you are entitled to keep your membership for the games that are played with fans but get a refund of the rest?

Ianc

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Of course, that is your decision to make.
How do you feel about "losing seats" being used as leverage? If you're uncomfortable with it, the moment of your agreeing to pledge would be an ideal time to express that discomfort, in solidarity with your fellow fans and in resistance of bullying, capitalist fascism.

Remember Channel 9 just strolled away with their half-billion. Now, as usual, the average Aussie is being asked to bail out billionaire corporates and their millionaire bosses.
I don’t see it that way but I don’t try to see the sinister side to everything the club does.

Ianc

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Surely legally - you are entitled to keep your membership for the games that are played with fans but get a refund of the rest?
If you read the email you will see you get to go to any games that have crowds and the refund comes at the end of the season.

Metro

First Grader
Reaction score

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Will opposing teams travel to Townsville on the day of games? If so, that has got to be a huge advantage for us.
In this Green interview he confirms we will be doing same-day travel so I'm guessing it will be the same for other teams coming up to us

"The fact that we are in Townsville, there are challenges that come with that.

"There are a few travel days for us that are going to be a little bit tricky to manage.

"Travelling down and back again on the day of the game, some of those afternoon games may mean a really early start for us."

Metro

First Grader
Reaction score
I like the idea of same day travel for Sydney games. But it doesn’t seem viable for Central Coast stadium games? Flight and then longish bus ride from either Newcastle or Sydney airport?

Mark O Mac

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of same day travel for Sydney games. But it doesn’t seem viable for Central Coast stadium games? Flight and then longish bus ride from either Newcastle or Sydney airport?
Its probably an Hour and A Half from either airport to Gosford depending on traffic. Catch a bad traffic day, and it’ll take that long to get from Sydney Airport to Campbelltown Stadium. Though, I guess they’ll probably fly into Bankstown Airport for those games?

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Time for the boys to experience the train :)

Metro

First Grader
Reaction score
Pangai Junior is only 2 years younger than Jason. Taumalolo had won a Premiership and Dally M by age 22. That talk that Pangai was as good as Jase early last year was so cringeworthy.

One more Dally M medal and the argument whether he is the best forward ever is sealed.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Pangai Junior is only 2 years younger than Jason. Taumalolo had won a Premiership and Dally M by age 22. That talk that Pangai was as good as Jase early last year was so cringeworthy.
Now it's all about Haas and Fafita.....

Billythefish

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Now it's all about Haas and Fafita.....
They seem to go about their football in a much better way than Pangai. He is a grub and a penalty magnet for the Donkeys. I do think he is a talented player, but he is dumb beyond belief and i think i've only ever seen him play to his very best against us.

In Haas and Fifita they probably have the two best young forwards in the game by a long way. The numbers Haas was putting out last year for a 19 year were phenomenal. Cant ever think of a forward his age doing what he has been doing.