Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

2020 Season suspended indefinitely

Metro

First Grader
Reaction score
Yeah because Campbelltown Stadium screams big time sport.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score

REVEALED: THREE NSW GROUNDS TO BE USED FOR NRL

No word on QLD yet

I'm guessing the only reason the qld govt would agree to a restart was if all qld teams played out of suncorp, we probably have to charter virgin planes as well

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
RIP Arthur Simmons aka the Gladiator!!!

I think of the great Arthur for two reasons. One is that iconic picture. The other is being a massive Thurston fanboy. I think he said something back in 2014 that JT is the best player in the NRL, and has been for years already (lol).

Prince Ernst of Hanover

First Grader
Reaction score
Arthur Summons........in case anyone is trying to research his life/football playing history. No relation to NBA player, Ben. ;) Thanks for bringing to our attention Josh. Duel international.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Arthur Summons........in case anyone is trying to research his life/football playing history. No relation to NBA player, Ben. ;) Thanks for bringing to our attention Josh. Duel international.
Public forums bring out the best english teachers going around :)

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I don't normally raise spelling errors. Goodness gracious - I know I have made a few. Just thought a few people might want to research him. :angel:
I would like to blame the cold Canberra mornings, and job applications I am finalising at the 11th hour :)

pslbheth

Qld Cup Player
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Just watching fox league live, interview with Provan and Summons both said JT was the best half back they have ever seen.
tearing up at the moment just quietly.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Just watching fox league live, interview with Provan and Summons both said JT was the best half back they have ever seen.
tearing up at the moment just quietly.
What program was that...?

pslbheth

Qld Cup Player
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
What program was that...?
Fox League live was the program, the sunday edition M. Johns the host was a tribute to Summons, an interview with him and provan going back thru all the players, well they went forward actually from their time on. it's on Kayo if you have it

Metro

First Grader
Reaction score
Huge win for the Cowboys getting to play some games at Queensland Country Bank. No travel for at least 4 out of the next 9 games.

Spacey

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Huge win for the Cowboys getting to play some games at Queensland Country Bank. No travel for at least 4 out of the next 9 games.
For sure, be interesting if any of our "home"games are played elsewhere after round 9.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Too bad the boys can't celebrate the wins at the Mad Cow after it :) lol

Spacey

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Playing Brisbane Broncos, Newcastle Knights, Penrith Panthers, Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks, Gold Coast Titans twice. Im happy with that

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
In the absence of a game day thread, the million dollar question is: will Hampton, Cooper and Granville all be starters against the Titans?

donuts

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
roosters and raiders at home is good, storm away is always difficult but apart from that i think its a great draw for us....