Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

2020 NRL Supercoach

Benchy

Bench Warmer
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I'm in.

I'm taking the opportunity with two hands, not thinking about origin, really enjoying my footy again...and so on.

Benchy

Bench Warmer
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I should have thought of it much earlier. Willing to have a crack though. so I've created a draft league for 12 teams with draft commencing Thursday 10am NSW/9am QLD. It'll be an auto draft, so all you need to do is sign up. The draft will then randomise the selection order of teams then draft in accordance with the player's 2019 points rank. Once teams are full, it's a free-for-all if you want to trade in/out free agents. I've made it a keeper league too so we'd be keeping the same players year on year.

League code is 551704

samuraipolice

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
How many cowboys you guys got? I got 3. I did have 4 but I changed drinky to flanagan.

Pharoah

Bench Warmer
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I should have thought of it much earlier. Willing to have a crack though. so I've created a draft league for 12 teams with draft commencing Thursday 10am NSW/9am QLD. It'll be an auto draft, so all you need to do is sign up. The draft will then randomise the selection order of teams then draft in accordance with the player's 2019 points rank. Once teams are full, it's a free-for-all if you want to trade in/out free agents. I've made it a keeper league too so we'd be keeping the same players year on year.

League code is 551704
I joined Benchy, but I wouldn't have clue what to do ? Not sure how to pick a team ?

Benchy

Bench Warmer
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I joined Benchy, but I wouldn't have clue what to do ? Not sure how to pick a team ?
Fizzled out I think. I'm big on the keeper league idea though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Well Moses was my captain... I'll just say "thanks for the invite, and catch ya's next season for SC"